Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

How did you estimate that? Profit= Revenues- Cost

How much did he cost? also you have to consider the wages he was paid. I could name a lot more costs including opportunity cost, but we would get too technical.

I seriously doubt we made any profit just being honest.

I was talking in terms of transfer values cos that is generally what is talked about in football fans. Falcao was a massive hit on united's FFP books but 3-4 years down the road, people would simply look at the net spend, and that won't include falcao or just include his 6mil loan fee and not his 13mil wages

Didn't even live up to expectation when I signed him for Getafe on fifa 11. Lukaku, Jack Rodwell, Cesar Azpilicueta (yes I liked him before he went mainstream) and Abel Hernández did however and I went on to dominate European football for years in case you were wondering

Didn't even live up to expectation when I signed him for Getafe on fifa 11. Lukaku, Jack Rodwell, Cesar Azpilicueta (yes I liked him before he went mainstream) and Abel Hernández did however and I went on to dominate European football for years in case you were wondering

Did you discover/like Salah before he went mainstream? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...