Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

I was one who thought Kakuta could be a star but it just hasn't worked out for him. He showed bags of confidence in our youth sides and out on loan but when it came to the next level, he lacked confidence and tried too hard to impress. He doesn't have the right menal state for a big side, reminds me of SWP. Can't wait for him to go now and get back on track.

@henrique

it makes perfect sense, I'm stateing he clearly has talent but didn't fulfill it and I'm saying hes still 21 or 22, lamps came into form and exploded literally at 25, and thats how it works normally. European players are at they're peak at about 25 - 32 but southamerican players are from about 20- 27, sometimes a bit longer but no one is in form whne he he has reached his 30s... maybe not no one but the biggest ones are gone by then (ronaldinho, kaka, Ronaldo). Of Course there are some exceptions but generally its like that... (e. g. ronaldo, messi, hazard)

And I'm stateing he has some training discipline issues he has to sort out to be the player he CAN be. Him and Oscar are better then neymar to me, because they're no cheating, ignorrant, arrogant cunts that think they've reached everything and they're the best thing since sliced bread, I've told you a lot, I think personally Neymar will be Robinho 2.0 (by you're statements he should be player of the World right now), he just overtakes it. Oscar has a good eye for his player a quick feet and a nice pass pluss he has a good shot in him, Neymar has a good eye for him, plays for himself... I can#t stand him...

Kakuta is in my opinion still more talented and better but he has to leave CFC for some seasons in a row just to develop, he isn't better then probably all our attacking options right now. So what doesn't make sense about that?

please tell me ...

What we've learned from your comments mate is that you really don't like Neymar.

Still have the slightest bit of faith in Kakuta. I think he's good enough to be a squad player at least here, just needs to put his ability together with the right mental attitude. Wish him luck at Vitesse.

He has the talent and skill but unfortunately just doesn't have the mental desire it takes to become a top player. I had fingers crossed for him to come good but in all honestly the lad hasn't really been given a proper chance to show us what he is made of in the first team like a lot of our young promising players. I saw him in a handful of games under Carlo and I don't think I saw him again until the pre-season just gone, which he played like he didn't feel part of Chelsea anymore. Bit of a shame really, I hope he moves on and resurrect his career somewhere else now.

• 5 weeks later...

Well done to the hierarchy for letting out a player who once had the potential to become a 'world class' from rotting in our reserves to rotting into another club's reserves. :(

Said day really...

Part of it is down to his injury. He's only just recovered from one. Kalas and PvA have been regular starters for them this year, let's hope Kakuta joins them before long.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that too. But i don't think this would be a good move for him.

Anderlecht has a lot of promising talent, and i don't think they will develop someone that is only on loan

He is loaned out to vitesse and two of our loan players play every game for them!