Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

How many games did he start? I wish if he goes, to make a good career like Borini did...and we didn't give him chance too... It's better to buy Moeses, schurle or someone else, rather than give a season chance to some of our youngsters...real shame but that's chelsea....

Chelsea - 5 Games started, 11 sub appearances - Nothing

Fulham - 2 Games started, 5 sub appearances, 1 goal - Didn't win over any critics

Bolton - 0 Games started, 4 sub appearances, 1 goal - Didn't warrant a place in the team due to being poor in training, didn't show anything during games

Dijon - 13 Games started, 3 sub appearances, 5 goals, 2 assists - Fitted into the team well, a very poor team who were coincidentally relegated...

Gael Kakuta is and never will be good enough to warrant a place in the first team. He is over hyped and hasn't shown anything to warrant this hype. He will never make it big time. He is no Borini.

You are judging him on 45 minutes... ?? wtf... if you are looking like that, De bryne, Lukaku, cahill, ramires, mikel, hazard and even Luiz didn't pass the test last night... Also he was playing out of position, and he was trying really hard at least.... I think he deserve 20 games this season, and we should sell Malouda...

De Bruyne wasn't great, but he wasn't terrible either. Cahill didn't need to pass the test last night, he passed the test against Barcelona and in the Champions League final. Ramires assisted for Piazon's goal, and Mikel, Hazard and Luiz weren't as bad as Kakuta.

i think the club or the people who have worked with him during the years whilst employed by the club should take part of the blame for how they have not helped his development but at the end of the day the result remains the same. he just hasn`t panned out how he could have.

i expect him to have a good career ,he has some good skills,he is a good player. but great clubs like us don`t hang onto every player they have that is just good.we need to make room for great players or players that have the potential to be great. maybe kakuta could even become that.but he`s way down the pecking order now so needs to try his luck elsewhere. he`s made it clear he is not willing to take another loan. time to sell/part exchange him.

Chelsea - 5 Games started, 11 sub appearances - Nothing

Fulham - 2 Games started, 5 sub appearances, 1 goal - Didn't win over any critics

Bolton - 0 Games started, 4 sub appearances, 1 goal - Didn't warrant a place in the team due to being poor in training, didn't show anything during games

Dijon - 13 Games started, 3 sub appearances, 5 goals, 2 assists - Fitted into the team well, a very poor team who were coincidentally relegated...

Gael Kakuta is and never will be good enough to warrant a place in the first team. He is over hyped and hasn't shown anything to warrant this hype. He will never make it big time. He is no Borini.

Sadly, I agree :(

KDB, actually linked up with Hazard quite well in the 45 mins, Cahill didn't play well but we know what he does reguarly. Lukaku and Kakuta both wern't impressive, but as several people have said it isn't just 45 mins, its a culmination.... Time will tell.

Hmm - trouble is - where in the 'Premiership' do you get 'time'....

The only chance we have is if we blood the youngsters during the 'worthless cup' - like Arsenal do... Otherwise, we need to fight for every point in every PL game - look how far behind we finished last year.

Man City also have a relatively (for them) settled squad and WILL hit the ground running IMHO - we need to be firing on all cylinders come the first game against Wigan!

Just don't see where we can 'risk' playing him any further - a loan spell to a decent championship/lower premiership team might be the only option.

The 2009 season was make or break, Kakuta had a spark then, impressive cameos, Carlo never really responded..

"We try to kick Gaël in training, that's the only way to stop him." - Mikel

http://www.guardian....ves-gael-kakuta

And I still remember that you made some Messi type of comparison with him! :lol:

No.

I never said that, EskWeston 'Chelsea youth expert' started the 'intial' Messi comparison. Whatever you think I said was either a quote or taken out of context.

you were constantly gushing over him and blaming everyone for standing in his way .. kalou .. malouda .. yossi .... YOU were his strongest

supporter on here

LOL Love it - now people are arguing not how bad Kakuta is playing, but over who previously praised him :D

How I see it - Kakuta was a great prospect, he so far hasn't delivered, he's now past the 'potential' stage and should be delivering. Is it confidence, ability or a blend? I actually think it's a deeper issue - if the reports are to be believed of his poor 'training' whilst on loan. That's either a fundamental lack of talent, or a really bad attitude - if it's the former, goodbye, if it's the latter then an attempt should be made to rectify, if no resolution - then bye bye...

SWP is just a dumb winger.

kakuta has that Ora about him that only the c.ronaldo's and messi's had at that age, not to mention his skills.

it's a shame a fan on here has compared an idiot with a real potential star.. big shame, another Chelsea fan who needs his brain checked and clearly needs to see players like kakuta in barca/milan shirts to realize it .

wtf.. if you read my post I'm agreeing with that view, and offended that kakuta is being compared with some dumb over priced winger from man-city.

Some of TX delusional post. :lol:

This is just one bit of the many stuff he was bashing about back then.

Similar to like his "City will dominate the league for ages" and everyone else got no chance....

Ah yes, that was it.. the 'Messi mention'. It's not "one of many" btw, that's the only post in which I typed Messi in conjunction with Kakuta. "Ora".. I never compared his natural ability, merely extended the point EskWeston made (Chelsea youth expert), about how he 'could' become Chelsea's answer to Messi.

Ah yes, that was it.. the 'Messi mention'. It's not "one of many" btw, that's the only post in which I typed Messi in conjunction with Kakuta. "Ora".. I never compared his natural ability, merely extended the point EskWeston made (Chelsea youth expert), about how he 'could' become Chelsea's answer to Messi.

Nope there was more, but I don't have time to look for them.

Nonetheless you are a good poster but you over exaggerate stuff to the extreme...