Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dortmund > United

If Dortmund kept all their best players, they would become a real force in Europe. No doubt they will now replace him with somebody as good and for peanuts. Sahin perhaps? Although I'm hearing he's going to Bayern instead.

I have a feeling Kagawa will shine here, a perfect signing for manu. He's still a shit mercenary though, Meireles is twice the player he is :Goober:

Dortmund > United

If Dortmund kept all their best players, they would become a real force in Europe. No doubt they will now replace him with somebody as good and for peanuts. Sahin perhaps? Although I'm hearing he's going to Bayern instead.

they are getting Reus.

Yep, no doubt he is a Mercenary. We don't need Mercs like him. Good little player but is not and never will be on the same level as Hazard.

Nice one.

(says me, hoping that you're just trolling)

Manchester United are a great club and although they haven't been playing well in recent months they still have a great structure and manager.So not really surprised why Kagawa chose United.I think its good to know that the next season is going to be more competitive and that premiership clubs are trying their best to deny us winning the league.

Hulk+Hazard+Mata=Trophies.

Don't be a hypocrite.

I'm stating a fact. Why leave the German Champions, a team that may continue to wipe the floor with Bayern domesitcally and go onto to do great things in the Champions league, to go to a team that is in Decline, can't spend too much and who's manager is close to retirement..........Money

Dortmund > United

I have a feeling Kagawa will shine here, a perfect signing for manu. He's still a shit mercenary though, Meireles is twice the player he is :Goober:

Dortmund actually already replaced Kagawa with Marco Reus, this move was nothing but expected. For me Reus is better, he is going to do great at Dortmund.

Don't think Dortmund are much bothered.

I don't think they need Sahin, because Iikay Gundogan is another potential star for Germany.

Love it how United fans have already "forgotten" about Hazard and now all of a sudden Kagawa is better and he's the one they wanted all along. They even have stats to prove that:

Hazard: 192 apps, 50 goals, 32 assists (£32m) Kagawa: 198 apps, 98 goals, 45 assists (£13m)

Conveniently forgot to mention there that the vast majority of Kagawa's goals and assists came in the second division of Japan and he's also two years older. Obviously still a fantastic signing for them and a good price too but no need to be delusional. :doh:

I'm stating a fact. Why leave the German Champions, a team that may continue to wipe the floor with Bayern domesitcally and go onto to do great things in the Champions league, to go to a team that is in Decline, can't spend too much and who's manager is close to retirement..........Money

I genuinely thought you were joking at first...Now I'm not so sure. Anyone who thinks that joining United from Dortmund is a step down is crazy.

Love it how United fans have already "forgotten" about Hazard and now all of a sudden Kagawa is better and he's the one they wanted all along. They even have stats to prove that:

Conveniently forgot to mention there that the vast majority of Kagawa's goals and assists came in the second division of Japan and he's also two years older. Obviously still a fantastic signing for them and a good price too but no need to be delusional. :doh:

The last two seasons:

Eden Hazard

10/11

Appearances: 52

Goals: 12

Assists:10

11/12

Appearances: 48

Goals: 22

Assists:16

Total

Appearances: 100

Goals: 34

Assists: 26

0.34 Goals per game

0.26 Assists per game

0.60 Goals or Assists per game

Shinji Kagawa

10/11

Appearances: 28

Goals: 12

Assists: 2

11/12

Appearances: 43

Goals: 17

Assists:13

Total

Appearances: 71

Goals: 29

Assists: 15

0.40 Goals per game

0.21 Assists per game

0.61 Goals or Assists per game

United are in decline.

I've no idea how you've come to that conclusion, but they are undoubtedly a bigger club than Dortmund. Kagawa's decision to join United was clearly not solely because he wanted more money.

United are in decline.

Yes, they are not as good as they were 2 or 3 years ago, but they can always come back at the highest level. They never invested too much in transfers (less than Liverpool in the Premier League era), but Ferguson is a genius as manager.

Anyway, Hazard is at least as mercenary as Kagawa.

I hate this "mercenary" stuff. Every single player is a mercenary. Why do Hazard and Hulk want to come to Chelsea? Because of their deep love for the club? Footballers are people, and any of us would go to a job that paid us the most and gave us the best opportunity.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You