Chelsea will win the CL

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play on sat at 12:45pm they play on sunday at 4pm I beleive and second leg is on tuesday

I know but if we had an "easier" game that weekend, we could at least rest a couple of players.

There were rumours that UEFA wanted to prevent an all english finals for the second year in succession and therefore wanted to eliminate chelsea hence planted Ovrebo.

The rumours now talk about a dream final between Real and Barca and i wouldnt be surprised to see the corrupt UEFA trying to get Barca through

http://www.skysports...1,12606,00.html

Mourinho says Chelsea wont reach finals. You know why....

Absolute Legendary!!!!

Wish he had just stated it and risked a fine..

The reporters comments were not enough for this not to be misinterpreted out of context, as Jose' simply not thinking we'll get through.

Do we have a schedule yet for the Barca game ?

First leg is on Wednesday the 18th at 19:45 and second leg is a week after that on Tuesday at 19:45.

If we do win this as ive said before i want it to be done in the most controversial way humanly possible.

If we beat Barca i want it to be from an oscar winning dive by one of our players then i want Lampard to step up, i want Valdes to parm it on the inside post with the ball rolling across the line, Pique comes to scramble it out before it goes over but the ref gives a goal anyway.

That would just be fucking perfect.

I wouldnt play Torres against Barca. I would play Drogba. I would play every player who suffered the worst injustice in modern football on that terrible night. If we fans feel such anger towards Barca after that night i can only imagine how the players would feel and i bet they would be itching to go on the feild and put the the record straight.

The night before the game, I would make, Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cole, Essien, Cech, Ivanovic, Kalou, Malouda, and the rest of the team sit and watch the 09 Semi Final at the Bridge. If that wouldnt motivate them then nothing on earth will.

In all honestly, i'm just happy we're in the semi's, i don't expect us to beat Barca, but i just hope they don't hammer us. That is all.

Same here.

I am very glad to got this far, something I did not thought was possible a couple of weeks ago.

What ever happens against Barcelona happens, but this is a good end to the season giving the overall season we had.

And at this point trying to secure 4th place is priority, cause we don't know if we can beat Barcelona.

Anything is possible, but we must try to achieve first our most realistic target and that's to finish at least in 4th spot!

I wouldnt play Torres against Barca. I would play Drogba. I would play every player who suffered the worst injustice in modern football on that terrible night.

Apart from Bosingwa.

I wouldnt play Torres against Barca. I would play Drogba. I would play every player who suffered the worst injustice in modern football on that terrible night. If we fans feel such anger towards Barca after that night i can only imagine how the players would feel and i bet they would be itching to go on the feild and put the the record straight.

The night before the game, I would make, Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cole, Essien, Cech, Ivanovic, Kalou, Malouda, and the rest of the team sit and watch the 09 Semi Final at the Bridge. If that wouldnt motivate them then nothing on earth will.

I am sure DD's feet would have started itching ... :D

RDM should certainly start him against Barca on both occasions