Chelsea will win the CL

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we played Barca at home, we had Arse 3 days later at the Emirates and whipped em 4-1. All this with a caretaker manager too. Oh and we won the FA Cup .... played Everton in the final. Strange. I know i've said this a few times but it is kinda weird if u think about it.

Last time we played Barca at home, we had Arse 3 days later at the Emirates and whipped em 4-1. All this with a caretaker manager too. Oh and we won the FA Cup .... played Everton in the final. Strange. I know i've said this a few times but it is kinda weird if u think about it.

But that was not in between the two legs. This is right in between. Rdm better start planning now itself

Sunday 15 April 2012 - Chelsea v Tottenham - Neutral

Wednesday 18 April 2012 - Chelsea v Barcelona - Home

Saturday 21 April 2012 - Arsenal v Chelsea away

Tuesday 24 April 2012 - Barcelona v Chelsea - away

Sunday 29 April 2012 - Chelsea v Queens Park Rangers - home

Wednesday 2 May 2012 - Chelsea v Newcastle - home

Sunday 6 May 2012 - Liverpool v Chelsea

FA Cup Final (If we progress)

The fixtures speak for itself. Make or break time. It could be a truly incredible end to the season solidifying rdm's God-like status or end up being a season to forget

Yep...we haven't even got to the make or break part of the season yet. It's upon us right now. The Napoli comeback was amazing, but didn't "make" our season. A trophy and 4th place is the only way that can happen.

We've done incredibly well to make it to this point where so much good can still come out of this season. Here's to some good fortunes and continued results.

It could be like this:

a. Spurs eliminate us from the FA Cup, Barca eliminate us from the UCL and we end up on the 5th place in the EPL -> worst case scenario.

b. We eliminate Spurs, win the FA Cup, Barca eliminate us from the UCL and we end up on the 4th place in the EPL -> reasonable, considering how our whole season was so far.

c. We eliminate Spurs, win the FA Cup, we eliminate Barca, play the UCL final and we end up on the 3rd place in the EPL -> absolutely amazing, heroic, stunning.

Sunday 15 April 2012 - Chelsea v Tottenham - Neutral

Wednesday 18 April 2012 - Chelsea v Barcelona - Home

Saturday 21 April 2012 - Arsenal v Chelsea away

Tuesday 24 April 2012 - Barcelona v Chelsea - away

Sunday 29 April 2012 - Chelsea v Queens Park Rangers - home

Wednesday 2 May 2012 - Chelsea v Newcastle - home

Sunday 6 May 2012 - Liverpool v Chelsea

FA Cup Final (If we progress)

The fixtures speak for itself. Make or break time. It could be a truly incredible end to the season solidifying rdm's God-like status or end up being a season to forget

At least the first 3 are in London so not much traveling to do there. ever little helps lol

At least the first 3 are in London so not much traveling to do there. ever little helps lol

Basically, all our next 5 games are in London and after the Wigan's game this Saturday, the next 4 domestic matches are all London derbies.

Basically, all our next 5 games are in London and after the Wigan's game this Saturday, the next 4 domestic matches are all London derbies.

our turn to own london. we'l show who's the best in london now

We better do. Our record in the London derbies this season have been dreadful!

Yeah. Absolutely dreadful

But Rdm knows the London derby and the baggage associated with it. I believe he will get his team selection and tactics right this month

i dont know if its the media's way of raising chelsea but i love all the "revenge" talk going around the footballing world at the moment. we will need more than just a good performance to beat the 12 men of barcelona and this "revenge" might be the right impetus.

Yeah. Absolutely dreadful

But Rdm knows the London derby and the baggage associated with it. I believe he will get his team selection and tactics right this month

I certainly hope that would be the case after what happened against Tottenham.

I certainly hope that would be the case after what happened against Tottenham.

This time around Tottenham wont park the bus (I hope). Gives us a better chance to exploit them

This time around Tottenham wont park the bus (I hope). Gives us a better chance to exploit them

With the counter-attacking game that RDM seem to have employed, think it would be us parking the bus instead.

With the counter-attacking game that RDM seem to have employed, think it would be us parking the bus instead.

Well maybe. But after last night, rdm should know better

Well maybe. But after last night, rdm should know better

i wouldnt go by last night's result. It is hard to motivate yourself when you know that you have your one foot in the semi finals. Most of the fans were takling about the semi finals against Barca, so why wouldnt the players think the same.? It is all about motivation, more over Benefica are not Napoli or Barca. When it comes to games against a top top side, I am confident we will raise our game. Against Benefica we were not motivated enough for several reasons and also with a lead of 1-0 you really are not sure how to approach the game and we missed alot of chances. People have written us off after watching us against Benefica. Well, good for us. The last few times we have been the favourites, we suffered injustice, this time we are the under dogs just like Liverpool of 2005 and Inter of 2010 and hopefully the luck is on our side.

You know what would make me happy? Scoring the winner in the 92nd minute and then watching the players and staff in blue running on the pitch and rejoicing in front of those catalans.

i wouldnt go by last night's result. It is hard to motivate yourself when you know that you have your one foot in the semi finals. Most of the fans were takling about the semi finals against Barca, so why wouldnt the players think the same.? It is all about motivation, more over Benefica are not Napoli or Barca. When it comes to games against a top top side, I am confident we will raise our game. Against Benefica we were not motivated enough for several reasons and also with a lead of 1-0 you really are not sure how to approach the game and we missed alot of chances. People have written us off after watching us against Benefica. Well, good for us. The last few times we have been the favourites, we suffered injustice, this time we are the under dogs just like Liverpool of 2005 and Inter of 2010 and hopefully the luck is on our side.

You know what would make me happy? Scoring the winner in the 92nd minute and then watching the players and staff in blue running on the pitch and rejoicing in front of those catalans.

That would be amazing, and looking forward to seeing that!

I'd be happy with a draw at Stamford Bridge and take them to extra time..we've got a pretty good record in extra time.

Of course that's if we don't actually take the lead at Stamford Bridge, which I hope we do.