Chelsea will win the CL

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do get by Benfica tonight, the ref will be under HUGE pressure not to give Barca everything, Because of last night and when we got robbed by Overbo.

Platini will some how resign him

chelsea-barca-ref-tom-henning-ovrebo.jpg

Ref Tom Henning Ovrebo has reportedly admitted that he made some errors during last night's controversial 1-1 draw between Chelsea and Barcelona.Ovrebo is said to have admitted to UEFA officials that he made some major mistakes in the game, says the Daily Mail. This is bound to form part of an investigation into the officiating of such a high-pressure tie.

Blehhhhhhhhhhhh.Major mistakes..another way of putting it.....Course its high presure but thats your job! Ideally forget the pressure and remember the obvious and blatent rules.They dont change because of whose playing and what it means...

Thats the thing about the FA as well they're crap at dealing with refs.They seem to think that the way to deal with a ref who made mistakes in what may be seen as a low pressure game is to put them in charge of Man City Man U or something

Still remember thinking 'ooo its going over' then the Barca fans exploding and not knowing where the hell to look,...East Lower werent the best place to be at the moment.. :(

And the crazy Drogba moment didnt know what he'd done till got home and saw it played over a dozen times.And could see my cousin in the background telling Ovbro to fuck off..moment of fame for her there

Still remember thinking 'ooo its going over' then the Barca fans exploding and not knowing where the hell to look,...East Lower werent the best place to be at the moment.. :(

I remembered thinking that it was a draw going on into extra time because my brother made me believe that the agg away goal rule is off once it hits 90+, little did i knw that my brother didn't know jack shit

I remember what I did. I was eating breakfast and threw my scrambled eggs in disgust. At Ovrebo, mind; not the players.

I was so bloody nervous that I watched the last 5 minutes of that game in slow-motion LOL I slowed down my broadcast on the telly every time Barca had the ball in our half. Paused it for about a minute when Messi passed to Iniesta because I couldn't bear finding out what would happen. Then I played it :(

My mum somehow missed it think she looked the other way and still hasnt seen it to this day

Didnt see the JT penalty slip either when it happened...then was at Chelsea and they had the weirdest montague seemed to be bad up of shite moments..not sure why or who made it lol but the sodding slip was in it.Only then realised how sodding close it actualy was and got more annoyed

We have the worse luck!Hopfully this year can change it!Be pretty damn good considering