If Milan win on Tuesday, we really need to go for it...

Fucking cheats! Can never win the CL without cheating. That second pen was never a right call, they were both pulling each others shirts; Ibra's pen call at the beginning of the second half is much more solid.

Oh well we can look forward to giving them a good battle - and then going out to them on some right dodgy decisions. cheating fucks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Both penalty calls were correct.

1st was, 2nd wasn't imo. Yes he pulled his shirt, but how many times do refs actually give those? we would have had 3 pens against Inter at the Bridge if that was the case :lol:

Plus Puyol fouled Nesta also.

Oh well we can look forward to giving them a good battle - and then going out to them on some right dodgy decisions. cheating fucks

Yep. I'm looking forward to us playing against them. Now, we really MUST go through tomorrow.

So much for that...and of course it had to be a debatable penalty for Barcelona that ultimately influenced the game...

Oh well, it's going to be a cracking match that will bring some good and some not really good memories back.

1st was, 2nd wasn't imo. Yes he pulled his shirt, but how many times do refs actually give those ? we would have had 3 pens against Inter at the Bridge if that was the case :lol:

Rather late than never, no ? To be honest, I would be glad if most of refs would whistle more often this kind of fouls.

Rather late than never, no ? To be honest, I would be glad if most of refs would whistle more often this kind of fouls.

I agree, but there's pulling in the box on almost every set piece, it would mean giving 2-3 pens a game :lol:

GTFO with that loser attitude.

I have faith in this team no matter what, but I don't believe in UEFA.

And please, I have the right to say what I want as long as I don't attack people here.