If Milan win on Tuesday, we really need to go for it...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, so let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. The same could happen to us

our defence is better than napoli's.

v shud give ourselves credit because as chelsea fans, we spend more time worryin the worst rather than being confident

I could write a lot about how we could win the UCL if Milan win but Milan simply wont win so i'd be wasting time. Barca will score at least 3 and i don't think Milan can go there and score 3 or 4.

This whole notion of hoping Milan go through because they are perceived as being weaker is a load of XXXX. Milan are a better team then us and they have much more going forward and we would be the under dogs against them too. I think Milan would be a harder task tactically because they play with a diamond and their attacks are through the middle, its not like we have the wingers to make anything of all the space they will give us making the whole game a bore.

our defence is better than napoli's.

v shud give ourselves credit because as chelsea fans, we spend more time worryin the worst rather than being confident

that's not the point. We ain't qualified yet so talking about who we would prefer to face in the next round is a bit disrespectful to benfica. I'll wait till Wednesday evening is done before thinking too much about it

that's not the point. We ain't qualified yet so talking about who we would prefer to face in the next round is a bit disrespectful to benfica. I'll wait till Wednesday evening is done before thinking too much about it

i m not disregarding benfica. i am merely expressing confidence on bobby d to nail it

Barca aren't all that! I have full confidence that this squad, from 34 year old Drogba down to the teenage defenders, are amongst the best in the world when motivated.

Bring it on! Milan or Barca, we can still win! And Milan, they certainly have some weaknesses in their squad. Alright, their forward line is miles ahead of ours. They've got a marginally better midfield. I'd rate our defences as even, and Petr is a better keeper than theirs. It'll be tough for them.

Of course there's the issue of Benfica first. We've got to do a professional job on them first, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Lol not thinking about about semi UCL, or finals FA or finishing top four..only thinking about Benfica, Wigan and Spurs..baby steps..

Napoli game is an excellent example on how tables can turn in an instant!