Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Romeu is still alive that is. Mikel has been in good form lately and I think he has slightly evolved as a player. Mikel has minimised concentration mistakes and his passing has been more attack oriented

Yeah I feel the same way, I was all for getting rid of Mikel but he really has become a better player. He is not world class but generally he is very solid and completes his role well ( something sturridge needs to learn to do).

Yeah I feel the same way, I was all for getting rid of Mikel but he really has become a better player. He is not world class but generally he is very solid and completes his role well ( something sturridge needs to learn to do).

And he is not even 25. Mikel could still become Makelélé esque yet. I'm being optimistic but if he keeps up the progress of the last few months, he could become a a great CDM or dare I say it; a great Regista!

Look at Alex Song this year, amazing progress. I hate seeing that Gooner bastard surpass Mikel.

ferreira -- cahill -- luiz -- bertrand

--------- romeu -- lampard

--- studge -- meireles -- kalou

---------------- lukaku

lampard off for ramires at 60 mins

Realistically,I don't see Romeu and Lukaku getting the nod for this game.Will most likely be Torres for the center forward role and Mikel for the dm role hes mastered so well.

ferreira -- cahill -- luiz -- bertrand

--------- romeu -- lampard

--- studge -- meireles -- kalou

---------------- lukaku

lampard off for ramires at 60 mins

I wish i had your optimism, but our team simply does not have the sort of depth that is capable of winning such matches ATM..... It would be a big risk to go with that formation, considering Lukaku has not had any game time this season and sturridge will do the same selfishness that he is now known for.... Romeu is a mystery.... and Meireles Lampard midfield will be equivalent to the performance of essien lampard against wigan....

We need Ramires and Torres playing....

More people are interested in us playing Barça than Fulham? Unbelievable...

Everyone here can be interested in whichever match is more mouth watering.... the PLAYERS need to keep their eye on the ball as far as the PL games are concerned..... Thanks for the sarcasm.

Toughie toughie god remember last season 0-0 and then last minute Luiz had a crazy moment..thank god Cech saved it!!

Need the points cant approch it the way we did Villa.Make the most of chances and espically with Newcastle playing earlier.They win more pressure otherwise risk loosing 5th

Fulham miss some good players like Pogrebnyak, Murphy and Johnson but they still have a really good team. Will be extremely hard..

Cech - Bertrand - Cahill - Luiz - Ferreira - Lampard - Mikel - Ramires - Meireles - Torres - Drogba

I'm expecting another gritty performance from us. If we're to beat Fulham, it won't be emphatically - far from it. Fortunately, Fulham will be suffering from fatigue, too. This is a very tough, intense period of the season and it's another must-win game. I'm hoping for a better performance than against Wigan, but a similar result will leave me happy.

I'd like to see Bertrand retain his place at left-back after his performance against Wigan. He doesn't see too much playing time so should be fighting fit. Drogba ought to be rested with the big game against Barca coming up, replacing him with Torres up-front. Other than that, I'm not too fussed on the line-up, so long as we come out of the game with three points and no injuries.