Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech; Bertrand, Terry, Cahill, Ferreira ; Mikel, Lampard ; Kalou, Meireles, Sturridge ; Torres

Maybe Ramires could start too but the most important thing is that Mata, Luiz and Ivanovic don't play at all.

'Mata is a very important player for us,'

'He is a young man, he has plenty of energy, and I have given him a rest here and there and I have taken him off a few times.' RDM

So pretty much Mata will be playing.

Cech; Bertrand, Terry, Cahill, Ferreira ; Mikel, Lampard ; Kalou, Meireles, Sturridge ; Torres

Maybe Ramires could start too but the most important thing is that Mata, Luiz and Ivanovic don't play at all.

Howdy.

May I ?

If the above players are not in the line-up today, I do not feel the Blues have much chance to win, then.

I know, plenty of games to be played, but 4th place should be their priority, I feel.

Ivanovic could miss three games because he punched Maloney against Wigan. He will miss Spurs, Arsenal and QPR. Dissaster.

That was so stupid of him! There was no need for crap like that! Just because he cant keep his cool we are now condemned to the abysmal Bosingwa!

Dempsey will be a huge problem. I can just imagine him gliding away from Essien effortlessly.

Dempsey's goal scoring stats are pretty impressive this season...15 from 32 PL games, if I'm correct....Those are Lampard-esque numbers...

I might give this game a miss, unfortunately. The game doesn't start for 3 hours and I'm exhausted, I feel dizzy from sickness + lack of sleep :(

Almost 8 hours till kick-off so you can easily go to sleep for 7 hours and then wake up to watch the game. :)