Fulham vs Chelsea

If we win this, it will be an amazing achievement. Fulham are such bastards to us and love to make it impossible. It's going to be really hard. Not to mention they are on good form i think, and that clint bastard dempsey will be looking to score against us.

We need to show we want it more, that way we will win.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably miss this match since I'll be at the gym so can anyone post a link to download the full match after is finish

check out the downloads section after the game. steve usually has the whole match and the motd links

Fulham are in good form.They totally outplayed Bolton on Saturday and will look to carry on the momentum today.Chelsea haven't been really playing their best football but I am sure fatigue will affect Fulham more than us and hopefully we can snatch a win and get the 3 points we require and not take it as 3 points deserved.

After. FA Cup on 15th April and Barcelona on the 18th

Perhaps Bertrand might feature today, against Spurs and against Barca then... hope so, deserves a good shot for the remaining games and next year.

Hate to say it, but I think fatigue is going to get the better of the team..They've done so well in the last month.

i'm not expecting intensity. Expecting a draw here. C'mon lads, prove me wrong

Perhaps, a tough call here ?

The team needs to win though.

Hoping for a win, but it could be one of those days ?

Too many games, not enough rest might be the cause for my concern for tonight´s result.

Anyway, we may be pleasantly surprised though.