Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be tough match for us, since fulham are in good form at home. we draw first match on SB and this will surely be the test. i think matches against spurs and city were harder than this, but still we will have to be better than agains wigan...mata is surely exhausted after playing all match 3 days ago (again) and he could easily miss this one... i wouldnt blame di matteo to rest him. we need to win this game and we are in some form with RDM, but not sure how we will play.

ivan made big big shity mistake to hit maloney, but he scored and was in some form recently. cant blame him really. he will miss all those games? disaster. we better play with 3 defenders, rather than with bossingwa on wing :)

I can't see us winning this game at all. I don't know why but u just get that feeling sometimes.

must admit this season everytime i get the'we got no chance' feelingwe've gone and won! and when i get the 'we gonna walk this....' feeling we laboured and struggled so lets al;l hope we demolish that little club!

I hate these bastards. Sometimes I can't tell if they overachieve or underacheive.

Why do you hate them so much :lol: I personally have never had anything against Fulham unlike those twats at QPHAHA

Why do you hate them so much :lol: I personally have never had anything against Fulham unlike those twats at QPHAHA

I don't hate Fulham compared to QPR. Fulham is like the cuddly bear of football.

I hate Fulham because they hate us so much. It's always nasty when we fuck up against them. I was out with 2 Fulham fans yesterday in 2 seperate occasions. 1 of them hates us immensely and was going on about where do Chelsea go after this season and then all this crap that Fulham will come above us soon. He even put a bet on that Barcelona would score more than 8.5 goals against Chelsea over both legs. He's a top bloke but football can bring the arsehole out of anyone, including me lol. I'd love to see Fulham go down soon back to where they belong. They aint a premiership team. We may be a 'small team in Fulham' (what they say) but they're a small team in Chelsea's shadow and a fucking jealous one at that.

we need to beat them today and beat them with style. PLEASE!

Not confident about this one at all...To even think about top four we need this,Liverpool away and Arsenal away aswel as taking on both spurs and Barca....Not sure if there is enough left. Top 4 should be priority, not confident about going to these places and getting 9 points which will be required. One game at a time I guess. But we were dreadful on Sat, haven't looked good for a few games...

Many want Mata to be rested for this game but I feel that his presence will be needed on the pitch so that we get those 3 precious points.Don't want him to play the whole 90 minutes because I am sure he won't be able to but he should definitely start and play for around 60 minutes.Lampard(if fit) should come on for him or else moving Raul to the CAM position and bringing in Essien wouldn't be a bad idea.