Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In such ocassions, when we have so many games and players need to rest for more important ones + some injuried players, we just should use one or two players from our youth. Bertrand, Romeu and Lukaku should definately start today.

And i think we have just too much wins in mind, we might blow them all. 4th place in PL, winning Fa cup and doing best to beat barca is just too much i think. priority should be pl 4th place, because that is what will matter next season aswell. if we dont get there, no CL football and less chances for signing top players.

Fa cup should be just chance to our young players to prove. lukaku, romeu, bertrand, piazon should start. even if we lose against spurs in fa, no one knows we would win if top players would play. and then, they wouldnt be ready for barca. CL is important, playing with our best squad, but not seriously thinking of winning it. Just focus on PL this season and try to get 4th.

------------cech-------------

brana-cahill-luiz-bertrand

--------romeu-mike--------

----------sturridge----------

--ramires-torres-lukaku--

i think, this should be starting lineup agains fulham...but mata will surely play and meireles. lukaku and romeu will be missed once again...

i know mata is best player we have and should play, but arsenal and barca (and spurs) are more imporant games and somewhere he will have to rest.

Spurs have lost, so we will probably drop points and fail to take advantage. The Spurs result should give us extra motivation but in the past, taking advantage of other results hasn't always happened.

Hope I'm wrong, we need a big performance.

COYB.

Spurs have lost, so we will probably drop points and fail to take advantage. The Spurs result should give us extra motivation but in the past, taking advantage of other results hasn't always happened.

Hope I'm wrong, we need a big performance.

COYB.

we definetly need to win with 2goals advantages to go in top 4

We usually had great finishes at end of season, but this year, despite some more winning in recent weeks, our results were more depending on luck than actual fight and will to win...now newcastle is at 59 points aswell. We lose or draw tonight and we are also behind newcastle, 6th place then. Really hope guys will do everything to win.