Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the stakes are higher, a win takes us back to the top 4 i think, we will undoubtedly fuck this game up. We know who we are and we know what we're like. 0-0 or 1-0 Fulham.

It's those bastards Fulham who love to stop us from getting points,

True and the funny thing about it is that the've only beaten us once since theve been promoted :lol:

What does that say about them?

True and the funny thing about it is that the've only beaten us once since theve been promoted :lol:

What does that say about them?

True but i'm talking about recently, we beat them once last season because of Essien the legend, then almost lost 1-0 but Cech saved the pen, then this season they got a point. Those bastards are after it again i can smell it!.

Goes without saying but a must win. Difficult place to go so not only would it be a big three points it would be a confidence booster ahead of Sunday and Wednesday.

What remaining match isn't a must-win? Like RDM said, every match is a cup final, but I got a feeling the players will be too tired to win this cup.

Already been said but we HAVE to be up for this tonight. Win tonight and the champions league spot is back in our hands. Testimony to bobby Di and what he's done here in his short time. The usual pessimistic side of me can't help but feel we're gonna drop points but with the luck we've had of late and that bit more fight I'm hopeful of the win. Sunday needs to be put out of the heads tonight and the strongest team picked. Ktbffh