Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I agree 100% about other's posts in here, I can't defend them.

The majority of Chelsea fans have been classy and gracious post-game, I wish I could say the same about ours cuz our club doesn't deserve to get smeared like this.

sad but true.

i still see benfica fans complaining about the result.

its over. the result wont change. just leave already!

I am not so sad by performance, as many here. My reasons is that we playing based on score and doing it good, Benfica dont have real moments. We just didnt convince our chances into goals. If we had better attackers, we would have led 3-0 in 60 minutes. Kalou, Ramires not top wingers, we need better players on this positions. Still pleased we get through into semifinals.

Unfortunately I agree 100% about other's posts in here, I can't defend them.

The majority of Chelsea fans have been classy and gracious post-game, I wish I could say the same about ours cuz our club doesn't deserve to get smeared like this.

You are a top lad. Benfica did well to get where you did and you played very well at the Bridge tonight even with 10 men. There is nothing to feel ashamed about and there was no wrong decisions in both legs. It all came down to luck i feel.

Still feeling bemused and amazed by that Garcia goal. What on earth was our defence doing there?!!

Said this before, the team have often looked lost when Terry is not on the pitch. Nobody is really standing up and be counted in his absence!

Poor performance but job done, end of. Well played Benfica deserved better on the night.

Just one thing to say, I was & still am absolutely incensed by the decision to play the FA cup semi-final on the Sunday & at poxy 6pm - I'm fucking raging now.....

Yea it doesnt make sense! Dont think Di Matteo wanted to say to much about it cause we werent there yet..but now we are.It's stupid.If it goes to added time it wont end till around 8:30 ish...They really messed up..But guess it gets them the money...they're way of thinking

Is this what a team of MIILLIONS is capable?

11 against 11 YOU DID NOTHING.

Every fault of Benfica was punished with an Yellow card. Chelsea, not.

In what world is that a penalty?

"THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE"

I prefer the Napoli fans.

MANURE scrape out a scrappy win and they are wonderful ,,,WE do and OUR fans say we are SHITE.

Not we ARE shite ( we have a decent squad)....we WERE shite.... we are all really happy at the win... being outplayed by 10 men at home was the unexpected bit.

Bad day performance wise for the players, but unlike before, where we simply threw away leads in the last few minutes... in the last two games, we managed to win both even after our dramatic collapses.