Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the way im talking.

But you must understand my frustration... We have been a better team in both games.

This is not fair...

you were beaten by a more experienced team ,,,You lost it at your place ,, Tonight we just did enough ...

and the refs decisions were correct

Shit performance.... Good win.... In the end its all about the stats.... RDM has 7 wins 1 draw and 1 loss...

Thats a great return.

We will have certain games where we will be completely outplayed, and where we dont deserve a victory, but as long as we are progressing in the right direction, thats all that counts.

The players will know that they almost got out of the competition against 10 men, and that should serve as a wake up call for the players...

Two games in a row we have given up a lead towards the end of the game, and in both we have come out winners. Positives......

RDM is good at motivation and Communication, so i expect that the team will have a good analysis about this game, and will fix the problems.

Barca is going to be real tough, but i actually feel it is a positive to be playing at home first.... We need to emulate milan and then give the performance of our lives at the Nou Camp.... thats our ONLY way through... and possible.

Come On!! Lets Crush Wigan!

Benfica fans are not entitled to feel a sense of injustice. All your players did was dive around after that penalty, hoping to get their own back. And then there was the constant arguing with the referee, Maxi Pereira was captain and he should have known better than to needlessly pick up a booking over something stupid like that. And it cost him with that lunge on JO Mikel. The sending off and penalty was entirely justified, he got none of the ball. I think the problem is that they weren't given penalties in Portugal so they are kinda denying the legitimacy of our appeal.

And with our millions, the man in my avatar created 2 goalscoring sitters. Our millions nearly saw us to a 4-1 win. Not our fault other clubs don't have rich owners. And we're not under any pressure to play what you call good football, we can spend 14 billion on an entire XI of defensive midfielders and you have no right to criticise how we spend our money.

I wish you luck and the very best in your future endeavours. We have not gotten along well, the relationship between the fans got off to a bad start with that Drogba episode, but I hope we can keep it civil for future discussion.

Poor performance but job done, end of. Well played Benfica deserved better on the night.

Just one thing to say, I was & still am absolutely incensed by the decision to play the FA cup semi-final on the Sunday & at poxy 6pm - I'm fucking raging now.....

your posts have been reasonable but others have let your club down

Unfortunately I agree 100% about other's posts in here, I can't defend them.

The majority of Chelsea fans have been classy and gracious post-game, I wish I could say the same about ours cuz our club doesn't deserve to get smeared like this.