Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what was wrong with our display for you to say we were awful or rubish. We played decent, but finishing wasn't there. Got a bit complacement in the end which we always but but what's important is that we're through.

Cracking goal by Raul, ripped the net and slapped all Benfica fans 3 times in their proud cheeks :D

On we go, semi final with Barca. I hope for a fair game.

IN ON FIRST PAGE

SOLID INB4 :P

For me, Ashley Cole was probably our best player, and thats saying summat as he wouldn't have gotten a rating higher than 6/10 for me on a normal day. Within the context of that wank that was called a game, he was probably a 9 or even 10.

Remind me which side had 10 men for an hour? .. Smh.

I had totally forgotten it until ~85th minute when the commentator mentioned it. Soon after that I forgot again.

When Chelsea lost with Barça everyone speaks about the referee, and what about now? In both hands chelseia played with 12, the referee allways helping chelsea is amazing how could this happen, what a penalty, what a red card and despite of we score. I am sorry but chelsea will be trucidated by barça, they were so poor omg if referee was normal i like to see what happens. This is a fucking disgrace like someone says