Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho: "Let me be honest, I don't think the final will be a Real Madrid Chelsea final. I don't think. I prefer to say only this. I don't think it will be Real v Chelsea. It could be Bayern or Barcelona I just don't think it will be Real Madrid v Chelsea and we know why.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of stupid things are being said. Niggalhao calm down, nothing is going to change and they don't deserve to be treated like this. I understand you are upset, but it's not their fault. All I can say is congratulations and good luck for the rest of the season.

j9v5n5.png

:rolleyes:

We have to play better against barça if we wanna go through the final <_<

Did you really just joined this forum because of our game? Are you that obcessed? Ridiculous. Stop embarassing yourself.

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho: "Let me be honest, I don't think the final will be a Real Madrid Chelsea final. I don't think. I prefer to say only this. I don't think it will be Real v Chelsea. It could be Bayern or Barcelona I just don't think it will be Real Madrid v Chelsea and we know why.

That is why he is the 'Special One'.

A lot of stupid things are being said. Niggalhao calm down, nothing is going to change and they don't deserve to be treated like this. I understand you are upset, but it's not their fault. All I can say is congratulations and good luck for the rest of the season.

Did you really just joined this forum because of our game? Are you that obcessed? Ridiculous. Stop embarassing yourself.

:clap: :clap:

With regards to the Benfica fans, don't tar them all with the same brush. Nigallhao represents probably their more petty sections. Look at pachman and BenficaGlory, they have been perfect gentlemen. I'm sure there's more Benfica fans that are intelligent than there are that are idiots!

I prefer the Napoli fans.

The Napoli fans took the 4-1 defeat well, most of the Benfica ones have taken the defeat well except a few of them. Some are still complaining about that penalty tbh it clearly was a penalty so why are they making remarks about UEFA and Platini when it clearly was a legitimate foul...

Anyways, good night boys....hope my fellow Benfica fans take a chill pill or just take off, it really is embarrassing already.

Take it easy on the guests, even though they're being irrational and grumpy, we'll talk again tomorrow when everyone's settled down a bit.

sod having most of you in the trench next to me, you would all sit there and say how shit, rubbish dissapointing everything was........ im sure there is another site for you to go on like womens weekly or something like that where you can get the bitching and moaning out the way......................

CAREFREE WHEREVER WE MAYBE, WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOEVER YOU MAY BE CAUSE WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC

Fucking love it bring on Barca....................

The Napoli fans took the 4-1 defeat well, most of the Benfica ones have taken the defeat well except a few of them. Some are still complaining about that penalty tbh it clearly was a penalty so why are they making remarks about UEFA and Platini when it clearly was a legitimate foul...

I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty today, but I think that it wasn't a good performance from the referee.

quite honestly Im totally pissed off with Mourhinos mind games ,,, JUST fucking put a sock in it ,,,

The whole world knows you are the Special ONE ,,,expect you to win the Masters at Augusta this week