Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

Is this what a team of MIILLIONS is capable?

11 against 11 YOU DID NOTHING.

Every fault of Benfica was punished with an Yellow card. Chelsea, not.

In what world is that a penalty?

"THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE"

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pissed that Jorge Jesus and the players talking so much before the game but they sure backed their talk on the pitch tonight. Hold my hands and credit to you guys. Benfica didn't deserve to lose. In fact, I think you guys deserve to go through to the SFs.

Well we were immature, inexperienced, and undisciplined.....aside from that I don't have anything to complain about. Its unfortunate this team will get poached because given a couple more years together we'd be top drawer. Cheers!!

Congrats to everyone here, good luck against Barca, no hard feelings about excited earlier on....

Just want to say I'm proud of Benfica, they played their hearts out, gave up a lot of chances to Chelsea but had a whole lot of quality chances themselves as well. Played really well before the penalty, had a tough stretch for a bit, lost discipline and paid for it. But we came out in the second half and gave it a proper go. Hats off to Benfica!!!!

Now let's go Blues and take it to Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!

great game. benfica were worthy opponents.

things got a little intense during the game between benfica and chelsea fans.

we would like to apologise on our part for anything that may have offended benfica, go grab the league title in portugal.

hopefuly we meet again in the champions league next year. sayonara

but i still resent the behaviour of "SOME" of your fans. the ones who still feel chelsea are a fuckin disgrace

Is this what a team of MIILLIONS is capable?

11 against 11 YOU DID NOTHING.

Every fault of Benfica was punished with an Yellow card. Chelsea, not.

In what world is that a penalty?

"THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE"

You played with good spirit tonight -and your fans were good...It was a blatant penalty though...

What a disgraceful team we just played against, all they did was moan and cry and hit the floor and appeal and try to get our players booked and sent off. They spent nearly the whole game rolling around on the floor, this is the worst fucking team i've ever seen come to the bridge. Even barca weren't as bad as them.

We were shit, Kalou was a nightmare, he's the worst player i've ever seen wear a Chelsea shirt and all the people that constantly back him up should be shot. He got in so many great positions but you knew he would fuck the move up. With a world class winger, we'd've (does that work) scored 6 today. Mikel was equally as shameful, in the middle of the pitch so slow he's completely immobile he does everything in slow motion, players just walk past him.

At the end of the day, we did the job somehow against a truly shameful football team. Remember Raul Meireles aye? You fucking cunts have that! Now piss off back to Portugal and carry on your cheating there. Despicable fucking team. Glad i don't have to watch Benfica again this season.

Dunno why, i'm so angry even tho we're in the Semi's. Ref was on our side? Fuck off and learn football and take your shitty red glasses off. Just because he didn't buy into half of your shit he was Chelsea's 12th man. Alright then. Retards. DAMN!

Lordy pissing hell that was horrible! Didnt exactly seem like they had less men then us...and the chances we missed jesus everyone seemed to be trying to see who could get the best miss!So so so glad they didnt come back to haunt us!

But D: semi finals!!And the only English side so woooo!!! But play like that against Barca and we are so screwed..but one great goal from meireles at the end!Thank god for it as well!

Well we were immature, inexperienced, and undisciplined.....aside from that I don't have anything to complain about. Its unfortunate this team will get poached because given a couple more years together we'd be top drawer. Cheers!!

your posts have been reasonable but others have let your club down

You played with good spirit tonight -and your fans were good...It was a blatant penalty though...

Sorry for the way im talking.

But you must understand my frustration... We have been a better team in both games.

This is not fair...

But you must understand my frustration... We have been a better team in both games.

This is not fair...

Football isn't fair

Doesn't excuse the rude comments you and some of the others are making

This is not fair...

You were not the better team in the first game at all as the home team. Don't even try the hard done by shit.