Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

When Chelsea lost with Barça everyone speaks about the referee, and what about now? In both hands chelseia played with 12, the referee allways helping chelsea is amazing how could this happen, what a penalty, what a red card and despite of we score. I am sorry but chelsea will be trucidated by barça, they were so poor omg if referee was normal i like to see what happens. This is a fucking disgrace like someone says

Raul Meireles. That is all. :)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what was wrong with our display for you to say we were awful or rubish. We played well, but finishing wasn't there. Got a bit complacement in the end which we always but but what's important is that we're through.

Cracking goal by Raul, ripped the net and slapped all Benfica fans 3 times in their proud cheeks :D

On we go, semi final with Barca. I hope for a fair game.

Agreed, we did what we had to, but we were disappointing all round. Sloppy in defence, inaccurate with our passing in midfield and the less said about the attack the better. Torres was rubbish and Mata was poor as he has been for a few weeks, Kalou wasn't great but was by far the best of the 3. Ramires was good if you discount THAT miss, Mikel and Lampard didn't set the world alight but did okay. Luiz was a bit underwhelming tonight, as was Ivanovic, and possibly Cahill. JT and Cole turned out acceptable performances, Cech would have had a good game but for that late goal.

Congrats to everyone here, good luck against Barca, no hard feelings about excited earlier on....

Just want to say I'm proud of Benfica, they played their hearts out, gave up a lot of chances to Chelsea but had a whole lot of quality chances themselves as well. Played really well before the penalty, had a tough stretch for a bit, lost discipline and paid for it. But we came out in the second half and gave it a proper go. Hats off to Benfica!!!!

Now let's go Blues and take it to Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Chelsea lost with Barça everyone speaks about the referee, and what about now? In both hands chelseia played with 12, the referee allways helping chelsea is amazing how could this happen, what a penalty, what a red card and despite of we score. I am sorry but chelsea will be trucidated by barça, they were so poor omg if referee was normal i like to see what happens. This is a fucking disgrace like someone says

This is tiring .. you're tiring. Go away.

The players response will be entirely different against Barca, that pretty much goes without saying.

You are the most deluded supporters in world football..

Liverpool fans > Benfica fans

Oh boo hoo. The referee did favor us but this was nothing compared to that barca game. You only have your players to blame for being so brainless to give away a clear penalty and red card. Who asked maxi to open his big fat mouth and complain during the penalty?

Go back to your forum if you have nothing useful to say. We're not invading your forum to gloat about our victory. Let us celebrate. Good luck for the future.

I don't get what was wrong with our display for you to say we were awful or rubish. We played decent, but finishing wasn't there. Got a bit complacement in the end which we always but but what's important is that we're through.

Cracking goal by Raul, ripped the net and slapped all Benfica fans 3 times in their proud cheeks :D

On we go, semi final with Barca. I hope for a fair game.

Still a long way to go before the semis against cheatalona (no, i don't see that catching on at all)

wigan away on saturday, fulham home on monday, spurs fa cup semis next weekend.

i'l think about the barca game after the spurs game

Kalou was especially hopeless today. I really don't understand how he even became a professional footballer. So brainless. Work rate is fine blah blah but footballing wise he is dreadful

What? He produced 3 quality passes, 2 of which would have been goals had my late grandmother, may she rest in peace, could have tucked away. And as for your comment that he's a purely physical player, well, I know of a certain Ramires who's got bugger all to offer other than the ability to run all day quickly.

Every time before the game you say the right things, then after you show your lack of class.

It was a pen, and a 2nd yellow. You should have had a pen at home, not disagreeing with that.

But at the end of the day, your team played well and missed chances. We didn't play well and still beat you, says it all really.

That's enough Bruno, we played well but shit happens, let's not act like babies....Let's go kick Sporting's ass!!!!!

The players response will be entirely different against Barca, that pretty much goes without saying.

You are the most deluded supporters in world football..

Liverpool fans > Benfica fans

fuck ...thats twice Ive agreed with you ,,,,

Congrats to everyone here, good luck against Barca, no hard feelings about excited earlier on....

Just want to say I'm proud of Benfica, they played their hearts out, gave up a lot of chances to Chelsea but had a whole lot of quality chances themselves as well. Played really well before the penalty, had a tough stretch for a bit, lost discipline and paid for it. But we came out in the second half and gave it a proper go. Hats off to Benfica!!!!

Now let's go Blues and take it to Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be proud, you did your best.