Axel Witsel

Nic!

I am pretty sure if we sign Witsel, Aranguiz is out. However if we are to pay 34m for a cm or cm we could as well have signed schneiderlin who is younger , pl proven and homegrown.

Witsel 26 years old,Schneiderlin 25 years.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be the shittest comparison of all time or quite genius but i think he's like Diaby without milk for legs

Suits me, an in form Diaby is/was brilliant.

I remember that performance he had at Anfield that time for Arsenal and he was like Essien on steroids.

You never know how quickly things can go... But if he signs... you can go tell your friends how to correctly spell his name!

Whi(pped cream) + Sel(ma) => Just the way you would pronounce this. The only thing you still have to is add a T in between!

Whi + T + Sel

Good luck boys! Now go and brag to your friends :ph34r:

13145.jpg + Selma-a-Patty-Bouvierovy-original.png

Should have added a good ole cup of English Tea in the middle of those pics - then it would have made sense to me ;)

You never know how quickly things can go... But if he signs... you can go tell your friends how to correctly spell his name!

Whi(pped cream) + Sel(ma) => Just the way you would pronounce this. The only thing you still have to is add a T in between!

Whi + T + Sel

Good luck boys! Now go and brag to your friends :ph34r:

13145.jpg + Selma-a-Patty-Bouvierovy-original.png

Having thought about this for 3 days now, I have still have not found a different way to pronounce Witsel that does not sound completely braindead. Honestly I have no clue what can possibly go wrong pronoucing that name. I think even people in East Germany or Bavaria would get this right.

Having thought about this for 3 days now, I have still have not found a different way to pronounce Witsel that does not sound completely braindead. Honestly I have no clue what can possibly go wrong pronoucing that name. I think even people in East Germany or Bavaria would get this right.

Wit-sul

People even manage to fuck up my name which has a soft flow to it and doesn't even contain any "weird"/unusual letters. People are stupid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You