Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class midfielder. But he cost too much for us to get him this transfer window as we spend so much already (and probably going to spend some more), so its very unlikely. I wish he'll stay at Benfica so we could get him next summer. Im not sure he can/should play in the real DM position (i mean the most defensive midfielder in the formation), but he's perfect to be the one who plays near him (a bit like Yaya Toure in City).

Another one? Why don't we just move Stamford Bridge to downtown Liege or Brussels? :lol:

The problem with dealing with Portuguese clubs is that they hang on to their star players like their balls. We're not getting him for anything under 35, I reckon. If Paulo Ferreira, bless him, cost 20 million 8 years ago, it's only to be expected to be more stupidly inflated than ever today.

Another one? Why don't we just move Stamford Bridge to downtown Liege or Brussels? :lol:

The problem with dealing with Portuguese clubs is that they hang on to their star players like their balls. We're not getting him for anything under 35, I reckon. If Paulo Ferreira, bless him, cost 20 million 8 years ago, it's only to be expected to be more stupidly inflated than ever today.

Great idea could see some games! ;)

Really like the look of Dembele, too, the more and more I see of him.

Dembele is pure class. He really turns away from his defense with such an ease... And what about that acceleration to set up the counter!

The only thing he's lacking is scoring ability. But we have other that can do that for him ;)

can play Ramires in the double pivot...if we really want Witsel, we've got to offload Ramires can't keep them all, and Ramires won't want to be a bench warmer.

anyways doubt we're going to be interested in a CM anytime this window.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You