Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Honestly, I think that's a terrible destination for him. He 100% needs to go out on loan, but is it really going to be beneficial to him playing in by far the worst side in the league and one who will certainly go down?  He and his team are going to be a used week in and week out.
I hoped he'd go somewhere like Southampton or Palace or something as was rumored where he'd at least have good coaching and a solid setup around him.
Can't see Fulham improving him.
He just needs game time. Sure he ain't gonna score or be in a possession based team but he has a chance to be "the man" on a shit team and play lots of games. He needs that. It's a million times better he plays than doesn't

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

This move doesn't make sense at all. He's going backwards if anything.

He is leaving in installments. We won’t find a buyer for him given his wages. No idea how the board can be so stupid to give players such big contracts completely needlessly

He is leaving in installments. We won’t find a buyer for him given his wages. No idea how the board can be so stupid to give players such big contracts completely needlessly
I presume they expected him to kick on, but that extremely questionable friendly really messed him up.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I presume they expected him to kick on, but that extremely questionable friendly really messed him up.

He Was offered and signed the extension after said friendly. 

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:
He Was offered and signed the extension after said friendly. 

Based on what he had done before. No one knew what was going to happen in the future.

It was needless still . The club should have used their improved negotiation position and got him to sign on lower terms 

It was needless still . The club should have used their improved negotiation position and got him to sign on lower terms 
He was the biggest name of our youth team and actually made it as a regular. At Chelsea, youth players never make it at Chelsea for various reasons. They wanted to keep him and took the risk because he was playing a lot during the second part of the season. Right now, it was not worth it.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, I think that's a terrible destination for him. He 100% needs to go out on loan, but is it really going to be beneficial to him playing in by far the worst side in the league and one who will certainly go down?  He and his team are going to be a used week in and week out.

I hoped he'd go somewhere like Southampton or Palace or something as was rumored where he'd at least have good coaching and a solid setup around him.

Can't see Fulham improving him.

Lets see how they do. They got Areola, Tete and Andersen from Lyon, Lemina, Aina, RLC, Lookman...

I don't understand with people who criticize this move. Ruben need to leave if he want continue his career in football. The most important thing is playing time because in order for him to at least have a chance to go back being old Ruben he need to play n play. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't understand with people who criticize this move. 

Those people have a better understanding of the game hence they criticize. I'm sure they are part of the backroom staff for proffessional clubs, they have to know better.