Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, grotenbees said:

very quiet here

As it should be.

Nobody cares about him anymore here. It is a pity we sold him for peanuts, but we still have 2 prems after he left and he hasn't won anything.
Really good player. However, there are plenty of them around.

14 hours ago, Yeboii said:

As it should be.

Nobody cares about him anymore here. It is a pity we sold him for peanuts, but we still have 2 prems after he left and he hasn't won anything.
Really good player. However, there are plenty of them around.

He's more than a good player, he's the best striker of the ball in the Prem since Beckham. His ceiling is as high as Hazards.

Fuck-up of the decade selling him really. Pointless comment from the guy you quoted though, true

De Bruyne is at the same level as Aaron Ramsey, Jordan Henderson, Danny Drinkwater, Schneiderlin, Davy Klaassen, Barkley, etc.

We have many better players than him. Fabregas>De Bruyne, Kanté>De Bruyne, Bakayoko>De Bruyne. Oh no, he wouldn't even start in the team here. Good thing he moved too a weaker team for playing time.

You find players like Hazard once every 10 years. You find players like De Bruyne once every 20. 

But, I'd rather have Hazard, even if De Bruyne's rarer. It's like I'd rather have a Mewtwo card, even if a shiny Charizard's rarer. 

17 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

De Bruyne is at the same level as Aaron Ramsey, Jordan Henderson, Danny Drinkwater, Schneiderlin, Davy Klaassen, Barkley, etc.

We have many better players than him. Fabregas>De Bruyne, Kanté>De Bruyne, Bakayoko>De Bruyne. Oh no, he wouldn't even start in the team here. Good thing he moved too a weaker team for playing time.

You only show up here when KdB has a great game, with terrible banter, lol

On 10/5/2017 at 5:19 AM, Yeboii said:

You only show up here when KdB has a great game, with terrible banter, lol

Why are all Belgians so butthurt about Bruyne it's not like we didn't want to keep him. He was shipped without getting a fair chance by the Special Twat. 

Imagine if we had Bruyne, Hazard, Mata, Salah, Pedro, Lukaku, Morata in attack. Mourinho sold our future for one title, absolute disgusting.

They say titles are the most important when supporting a club but I want us to have top players and play good football as well, this was a major fuck up and not only with him but with Lukaku and Mata as well.

We can thank fuck Mourinho got binned off by Abramovic he would've sold Christensen and Mousonda by now as well. 

2 hours ago, Georgy said:

Why are all Belgians so butthurt about Bruyne it's not like we didn't want to keep him. He was shipped without getting a fair chance by the Special Twat. 

Imagine if we had Bruyne, Hazard, Mata, Salah, Pedro, Lukaku, Morata in attack. Mourinho sold our future for one title, absolute disgusting.

They say titles are the most important when supporting a club but I want us to have top players and play good football as well, this was a major fuck up and not only with him but with Lukaku and Mata as well.

We can thank fuck Mourinho got binned off by Abramovic he would've sold Christensen and Mousonda by now as well. 

Mou made a lot of mistakes and deserved to go but this notion that he sold the future for a league title is utter bullshit. Let's not forget we have won another since and guess how many the sold player's have won between them? I'd give you a clue it starts with z and ends with o.

That said KDB should never have been sold, the others however have been more than justified, especially Lukaku.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2017 at 10:05 PM, Tomo said:

Mou made a lot of mistakes and deserved to go but this notion that he sold the future for a league title is utter bullshit. Let's not forget we have won another since and guess how many the sold player's have won between them? I'd give you a clue it starts with z and ends with o.

That said KDB should never have been sold, the others however have been more than justified, especially Lukaku.

The thing is people are far too short sighted in this issue. At the time he was sold I made a post about 250 pages back that he would be world class and Chelsea would rue the decision. All this nonsense about winning two titles is complete garbage. They are independent events. Where this hurt Chelsea was 2013-2014 where having KDB in lieu of Oscar would have won Chelsea the title and it would have made Chelsea set up for the future. KDB is worth 150 million quid right now and Chelsea sold him for what 20 all because Mourinho's ego? 

This is the worst sale I can remember in football and it never needed to happen.

I honesty think this is a pointless topic to discuss, every time he plays good people say oh we shouldn’t of sold him but Mourinho would of killed his development, for me that is a guarantee, KdB would of been playing as a right winger (like Mata) or like Oscar, as a 10 who essentially sacrificed his more creative, flair side to chase players in a proactive, low block, counter attacking team. He wasn’t even anywhere near as good as he is now when he was here and I doubt many of us thought he’d ever be as good as he is, which I’d say he is in the top 5 attacking MF players in Europe, (some of the Belgian guys who knew him from Genk maybe expected him to be that good fair enough), the season and a half at Wolfsburg really made him grow and even the previous two years at City working with Pellegrini and Pep have really helped him. 

I disagree with the argument he couldn't have flourished here because he needed development, wrong. He performed on loan in Bundesliga for a shit team before he came, he came here for 6 months, left and immediately started performing again. Just 18 months later and he came to City. He was already at the level he could have started for us we just didn't give him an oppurtunity.

On 10/6/2017 at 6:05 AM, Tomo said:

Yeah I mean, aside from KdB who else. Lukaku wanted to leave and if anything, we fucked up by not being able to re-sign him like we could with Matic. Dude above mentioned Salah, who wanted to leave anyway and it was only because of what he was doing at Fiorentina and Roma that Liverpool wanted him (only Liverpool wanted him btw lol) but then we probably wouldn't have bought Pedro who was key last season. Mata's shortcoming were well documented and we probably wouldn't have bought Fabregas if he stayed. We've always replaced what we've lost lol. 

Is Mourinho also at fault for selling Chalobah, loaning out RLC? selling Matic and only buying Bakayoko? Hindsight is amazing. Imagine we'd forced McEachran, Sturridge, Kakuta for the sake of "what if they become world class somewhere else" theory lmao. Which is why I have no care for Musonda right now lol, until he does something impressive on the scarce chances he gets then he's just another "on to the next one" player.