Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

On 2017-12-17 at 1:02 PM, BlueLion. said:

Funny how people are slagging Mourinho off for getting rid, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND could have predicted his development. I went to a League Cup game in 2013 away at Swindon and he was, by far, the worst player on the pitch. 

When he arrived, I thought he would be a success as one of two central midfielders with a défensive midfielder behind.

I think the problem between Mourinho and Him was because of his temper. 

Not really a yes man and have argue with coaches in past and more recently with Martinez of national team.

• 2 weeks later...

People referring to the Swindon game is incredible: before that game he single-handedly was responsible for the qualification of the Belgian national team for the WC in Brazil, he was the stand out player during his loan spell at Bremen, he had a terrific pre-season tour in Asia and was voted MOTM in his first ever Premier League game at the age of 21 ... all before that important Swindon game (at that time Mourinho had managed despite all the above, somehow to ignore KDB and completly ruin his self esteem). Bur hey... impossible to predict the guy would become a world class player 😆😆😆

On 21/12/2017 at 2:59 PM, BlueLion. said:

You can even go back through the posts in this thread, not many people really gave a shit when he left.

It's easy, lazy, and convenient to blame Mourinho for letting him go. 

Your right. Old post but yeah selling De Bruyne for profit as well as Mata (although at the time I hated the fact he'd sold him as he was our best player in the previous seasons since arriving) while resigning Matic was a masterstroke in the short term imo. Matic was needed more than any of those two at that point considering the likes of Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle and Willian were playing more regularly and consistently than those two. Salah came in, didn't get a huge chance (as we've seen now with him scoring goals for fun at Liveprool) but at the time nobody complained. In the short term, when we won the title the next season, nobody cared. 

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kevin De Bruyne suffers major injury blow for Man City
Manchester City midfielder suffers knee ligament problem in training

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-de-bruyne-injury-knee-15034190

Bugga! Poor old ginger minge! same leg as last time I wonder?

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Bugga! Poor old ginger minge! same leg as last time I wonder?

Same knee, the right one :(

Kevin De Bruyne could be out for four months after suffering knee injury in training

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/kevin-de-bruyne-could-two-months-suffering-knee-injury-training/

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Same knee, the right one :(

Kevin De Bruyne could be out for four months after suffering knee injury in training

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/kevin-de-bruyne-could-two-months-suffering-knee-injury-training/

Going to be out 3 or 4 months then eh? Dont like seeing players injured and they got backups but they will be missing our midfield!

City will be fine. De Bruyne is a brilliant player but Bernardo Silva has shown he is more than capable of playing in that role and excelling. If the community shield and also the game against Arsenal is anything to go by Silva's performances probably would have kept him in the team anyway. Scary how they can just lose somebody like De Bruyne to injury and pop somebody in as good as him or even play Gundogan in that position. Crazy squad depth.

Footballers must be the only people who are minted but dress like twats. Those two look like a couple of high school kids I thought the strapping round De Bruyne's leg was a fashion thing:) like the bloke's holes in his jeans which is a shit look and only looks good on women.

On 8/16/2018 at 0:51 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Footballers must be the only people who are minted but dress like twats. Those two look like a couple of high school kids I thought the strapping round De Bruyne's leg was a fashion thing:) like the bloke's holes in his jeans which is a shit look and only looks good on women.

i guess you've never seen how nba players are dressed

6 hours ago, mccg said:

Kevin De Bruyne hits out at Jose Mourinho

Mourinho just stopped his career

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/kevin-de-bruyne-hits-out-at-jose-mourinho/

Just goes on and on grrrrr

It's getting boring that story KDB keeps bringing it up 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.8.2018 at 9:47 PM, the wes said:

It's getting boring that story KDB keeps bringing it up 

Thats because kdb is a very boring guy..said so himself spending his leisure time at home actively recovering. Model.professional tho. Still absolutely mind boggling how Mourinho passed on Salah and kdb argaubly the 2 best players in the league while spensing 200m on those donkeys Pogba and Lukaku. I wish he never had come back. Might not have won the league in 2015 but we would have had our team set for years.

• 2 months later...

sorry for bringing this shit up again, i was just watching highlights of our win vs Schalke a couple of seasons ago on the Chelsea page, damn, what could have been... our board can fuck off :cry:

dont even get me started on Salah too, no buy back clauses was a major fuck up.

IMG_1135.PNG

On 17/08/2018 at 2:30 PM, mccg said:

Kevin De Bruyne hits out at Jose Mourinho

Mourinho just stopped his career

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/kevin-de-bruyne-hits-out-at-jose-mourinho/

Just goes on and on grrrrr

End of the day he can keep digging this up, more people will remember Mourinho in 20 years than De Bruyne. Don't get this De Bruyne being considered in all time PL team carry on that was going on last season too... load of shite.