Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Kevin got 15 minutes tonight, the lad still looks nervous to me,

Oh, for crying out loud, give him a break. The kid did well. Of course he's nervous, just shows you he wants to do well for CFC. Wants to play a role.

Again, a shame Lampard's entrance meant exile to the left for KDB.

didn't bad at all considering the amount of time he got.. I feel should be given another shot maybe to even play with in behind the striker vs west brom with Willian and Hazard on the flanks I think he should be given another shot

Transfer news: Anderlecht in line to land Kevin de Bruyne on loan from Chelsea

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9017142/transfer-news-anderlecht-in-line-to-land-kevin-de-bruyne-on-loan-from-chelsea

Surprised this hasn't been put up already.

Anyway, I'd hate to see him go back on loan to the Belgian League. I'd hope for the Bundesliga at least.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9017142/transfer-news-anderlecht-in-line-to-land-kevin-de-bruyne-on-loan-from-chelsea

Anyway, I'd hate to see him go back on loan to the Belgian League. I'd hope for the Bundesliga at least.

No this is bull. The man quoted said it in jest. They were talking about how some of Belgium's NT players weren't getting enough playtime. He just said well KDB is always welcome. And of course if KDB and Chelsea would ask, sure they would say yes. But everyone knows that there are enough teams in both the Premier league and the Bundesliga who wouldn't mind loaning KDB. Even if they wouldn't want (small chance) him Chelsea would be more inclined to send him to vitesse to secure the title in the Netherlands. Helping to increase the value and experience of some of the Chelsea players there.

And of course there hasn't been no talk of loaning out yet.

No this is bull. The man quoted said it in jest. They were talking about how some of Belgium's NT players weren't getting enough playtime. He just said well KDB is always welcome. And of course if KDB and Chelsea would ask, sure they would say yes. But everyone knows that there are enough teams in both the Premier league and the Bundesliga who wouldn't mind loaning KDB. Even if they wouldn't want (small chance) him Chelsea would be more inclined to send him to vitesse to secure the title in the Netherlands. Helping to increase the value and experience of some of the Chelsea players there.

Well thanks for clearing that up! :D I knew something didn't seem right...

everybody look at these highlight of USA - Belgium from 30/05/2013.

http://nieuws.vtm.be/sport/48593-vs-belgie-2-4-bekijk-de-hoogtepunten

first three goals awesome assists by KDB. just ook at his touch on the ball, his perfect crossing. this is KDB as good as I've ever seen him.

fyi, goals for Belgium by Mirallas (Everton), Benteke (Aston Villa), Fellaini (Man U) & Benteke.

Like this post if you agree with awesome performance by KDB!

No offence to the Belgian league but if we are going to loan him out in January, I would much prefer if we do so to a club from one of the Top 5 European leagues, even if it's a mid-table. Bound to be more beneficial.

No offence to the Belgian league but if we are going to loan him out in January, I would much prefer if we do so to a club from one of the Top 5 European leagues, even if it's a mid-table. Bound to be more beneficial.

I know, but it was a misunderstanding. Moros cleared it up!

Am just saying. Hence, the 'If'. :)

Ah ok! :rolleyes:

To be honest I personally don't see it happening anyway. Any german club outside of the top 2 would be practically falling over themselves to get him on loan as they know what he can do in the league.

It would be nice to see a PL loan, but I don't know if that's an actually reality...it'd be even better if he played his way into our team!!

Ah ok! :rolleyes:

To be honest I personally don't see it happening anyway. Any german club outside of the top 2 would be practically falling over themselves to get him on loan as they know what he can do in the league.

It would be nice to see a PL loan, but I don't know if that's an actually reality...it'd be even better if he played his way into our team!!

No point loaning him anymore, unless loaning gonna make him scores 10 goals and have 15-20 assists he is finished here. He will never be the regular player he wants. Not because he is lazy or not talented but just that others are better such as Oscar, Hazard and Mata who can't even get in the team atm. Best bet would be to sell him for £15m to some German team like Worlfburg or Leverkusen and see him play because we are wasting his career here.

Hes hardly wasting his career away, hes a young lad who still needs to work hard, adapt to a new system, a different philosophy, a new mentality and wait his chance. This isn't Belgium and no disrespect to the Belgian national team here but they don't have a better wide right sided player than Kevin de Bruyne. He will always be picked for Belgium, hes got to hit that next level to be a regular at Chelsea. Leaving Chelsea on a permanent basis just because hes not getting games despite not being the best here would show one thing I think, that he isn't up for fighting for a place in the team even though he has openly said he is willing to. Jose wouldn't have kept him if he felt he wasn't useful, there will be injuries and suspensions where he will end up featuring.

He hasn't fully adapted to the Prem I think, hes looked off the pace ever in all games he has played against English opposition except for maybe 20 minutes against Hull but they weren't in the game at all. Sure its hard to build up momentum when you're playing once every while but still, this is a massive club with massive resources, take your chance when you get it and you'll be in the team. Hasn't happened for him yet. Bit premature to say he should be sold because he can't get ahead of Mata, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard, Willian... hes done very little in his career but he still has plenty of time.

Hes hardly wasting his career away, hes a young lad who still needs to work hard, adapt to a new system, a different philosophy, a new mentality and wait his chance. This isn't Belgium and no disrespect to the Belgian national team here but they don't have a better wide right sided player than Kevin de Bruyne. He will always be picked for Belgium, hes got to hit that next level to be a regular at Chelsea. Leaving Chelsea on a permanent basis just because hes not getting games despite not being the best here would show one thing I think, that he isn't up for fighting for a place in the team even though he has openly said he is willing to. Jose wouldn't have kept him if he felt he wasn't useful, there will be injuries and suspensions where he will end up featuring.

He hasn't fully adapted to the Prem I think, hes looked off the pace ever in all games he has played against English opposition except for maybe 20 minutes against Hull but they weren't in the game at all. Sure its hard to build up momentum when you're playing once every while but still, this is a massive club with massive resources, take your chance when you get it and you'll be in the team. Hasn't happened for him yet. Bit premature to say he should be sold because he can't get ahead of Mata, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard, Willian... hes done very little in his career but he still has plenty of time.

It is not that he should be sold, he already came out and said he will leave if he doesn't start more so basically he looks like he won't be willing to fight for his place. To be fair I knew it was always gonna come to this anyway, you never get 2 top class players for every single position and keep them happy. Many of the top class players are very ambitious and they want to be playing all the time so no matter how much rotation it is never gonna work well.