Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I agree! But we have quite good wingers at the moment. I'm just saying if we go full out attack like when we are 0-1 behind against a weak team we could have:

------------Eto------------

Eddy---Mata---William/schrulle

----Oscar----De bruyne

Defensively that isnt so great. It has to be Oscar or De Bruyne along with Ramires / Mikel. There are no weak teams in the League......other than Tottenham lol.

People keep going on about Oscar being moved to the pivot, if any of our six AM's do (not saying they will, but if any of them do) i would put money on it being this guy.

I disagree.

On the first 45 minutes, he was often the most advanced player behind Benteke.

When Scotland were losing the balls, he was already quite high on the pitch, like on the Defour goal.

He could maybe play in a three man midfield with only one defensive midfielder but I don't see him playing in the pivot or he would need lots of defensive and tactical work.

I don't see it, when he plays he's more an instinctive player who is not asking himself many questions.

KDB is not a player for the bench, belgian analists stated a few concerns: if he plays only like league cup games on rainy tuesdays, or games against the likes of cardiff, and none of the important matches: he should request a loan spell in january or his moral will crash. I reckon if its not KDB, it will be one of the other 6 (six) for 3 (!!) positions.

Mourinho on De Bruyne..

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/13/jose-mourinho-chelsea-players

He gave an indication of the ruthlessness of his planned meritocracy when he replied to a Belgian journalist's question as to whether Kevin De Bruyne could expect to play more than 20 matches this season. "If he doesn't play 20 matches, it's because he doesn't deserve it. If he deserves it, he will. You speak to him and put pressure on him, tell him: 'Hey kid, you have to be the man of the match.'"

Mourinho's blunt statement to a Belgian reporter, sayin "hey glad he's doing great in your national squad, but he's currently not good enough for my squad", is something that can be applied to the squad as a whole, if you're good enough you play. Nothing wrong in that. Do I think he can outshine any of Mata, Hazard, Willian or Schurrle? Nope. Had they loaned out Moses and not signed Willian maybe but I don't see him being with Chelsea in the summer. Perhaps another loan is on the card but I can't blame him if he hands in a transfer request. Not trollin' I just don't see him knocking out the others for consistent matches.

Mourinho's blunt statement to a Belgian reporter, sayin "hey glad he's doing great in your national squad, but he's currently not good enough for my squad", is something that can be applied to the squad as a whole, if you're good enough you play. Nothing wrong in that. Do I think he can outshine any of Mata, Hazard, Willian or Schurrle? Nope. Had they loaned out Moses and not signed Willian maybe but I don't see him being with Chelsea in the summer. Perhaps another loan is on the card but I can't blame him if he hands in a transfer request. Not trollin' I just don't see him knocking out the others for consistent matches.

1.jpg

----Come in , this is just the beginning

If he can consistently outshine Hazard than he can easily do the with same Willian & Schurrle. I rate him much higher than those 2

If he can consistently outshine Hazard than he can easily do the with same Willian & Schurrle. I rate him much higher than those 2

We'll see, i think hazard is the far better player but since you know KDB more than me, we'll see at the end of the season who's been the better player

Thing is, different players thrive in different systems. This is Mourinho's Chelsea, not the Belgian NT.

KDB is more talented than Schurrle (not so sure about Willian), does that mean he'll play over Schurrle most of the time? No.

He'll have to adapt to what Mourinho wants from players on his position and work from there. He's strongwilled, I'm sure he'll force himself into the starting 11 eventually.

We'll see, i think hazard is the far better player but since you know KDB more than me, we'll see at the end of the season who's been the better player

He is the far beter player, but the problem is that KDB plays better for our nt

Kevin still has to prove alot here while hazard has to do the same in the belgian nt