Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It'd be a bigger shame if he stays and doesn't get to play. He's our #3 choice on the right and the #3 choice in the centre. How many games will he get into?

This will be the same case next season also.So its either we sell him or keep him and see how it pans out.Honesty I don't think theres any primary,secondary choice for that position and so all 3 players will get shuffled around.

This will be the same case next season also.So its either we sell him or keep him and see how it pans out.Honesty I don't think theres any primary,secondary choice for that position and so all 3 players will get shuffled around.

Sounds good in theory, but in practice, this never happens. Players step up and then get the bulk of playing time. (For example, 60 starts available, never get divided 20, 20, 20, they get divided 40, 18, 2). It's not like we have a lack of depth elsewhere either where these players can get shifted so I don't see the need for keeping Mata and De Bruyne both and Mata has been our best player for two seasons.

Sounds good in theory, but in practice, this never happens. Players step up and then get the bulk of playing time. (For example, 60 starts available, never get divided 20, 20, 20, they get divided 40, 18, 2). It's not like we have a lack of depth elsewhere either where these players can get shifted so I don't see the need for keeping Mata and De Bruyne both and Mata has been our best player for two seasons.

Argh,I really want Kdb to succeed here.The Willian signing has really complicated stuff.

Then it's up to KDB to be one of those players, were one of the top clubs that challenge in every competition were in, survival of the fittest.

I think it's best for him if they loan him out to a smaller Pl team.

He will surely play very well there and next season he will come back even stronger.

Either way, keeping him on the bench is not good for his development.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk 4

I think it's best for him if they loan him out to a smaller Pl team.

He will surely play very well there and next season he will come back even stronger.

Either way, keeping him on the bench is not good for his development.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk 4

Would be ridiculous. Might just hand in a transfer request and go to dortmund who would be more than happy to have him. A player like him belongs in a top team.

KDB should get his chances, soon. Once Jose set his team for 22 players, hopefully KDB won´t be missing among the 22.

I expect, Chelsea to play around 60 games, this season. Surely, KDB get to play, then.

yes, absolutely he will get game

BUT he simply just 3rd choice

for RW postion, he possible just behind willian and schurlle

for AM, absolutely behind mata and oscar

why people happy just because someplayer still get to play :rolleyes:

he not anymore can get first team footbal in this club, sadly

KDB just only get very few game, maybe just around 10 as starter in EPL

which is very very not good for him, player like him really need first team football

if he want to get best development and become quality and mature football player

maybe he better leave, thats true :rolleyes:

Would be ridiculous. Might just hand in a transfer request and go to dortmund who would be more than happy to have him. A player like him belongs in a top team.

Why leave Chelsea in the first place?

He belongs to Chelsea and will stay here, the least of the club's concerns is the World Cup next year... He will play, he just won't play as much as he would have if we didn't sign Willian.

Truth is right now he's a squad player with the many options we have.

In a Chelsea FC point of view, it's perfect. He'll play some of those 60 matches - probably something around 10 as a starter and 15-20 as a sub, will grow working under Mourinho - you don't grow only playing, but also training with big managers such as Mou. In addition to that top teams as suggested by you also have plenty of talent in the AM, so he'd probably face fierce competition in most top teams in Europe now. There's no need for him to go to a medium team like Werder again - regardless of which league that might be, except if the reason is a Belgium NT angle. It may disrupt his development for Belgium, but I think as a player he has a lot to learn from Mourinho - especially at such early age. He may not play much, but it's also in his hands to prove he's a viable option.

I don't want him to leave, I want him to stay and show his value and fight for the position. He played a great match against Hull imo and I'm sure Mourinho didn't forget it or will forget it just because we now have Willian.

This is the make or break season for Mata and Kevin, atm it is clear Jose doesn't rate them that highly yet. Next summer that will likely to change or they will both leave, permanently. I hope it is the former and not the latter.

How has Jose shown that he 'clearly doesn't rate Kevin' ????

Please do explain because I'm finding it hard to join up all the dots here.

This is the make or break season for Mata and Kevin, atm it is clear Jose doesn't rate them that highly yet. Next summer that will likely to change or they will both leave, permanently. I hope it is the former and not the latter.

false, mourinho rate mata and KDB highly actually

i remember when kdb get injured and must back to london for treatment, mou praise him and think he is good player even still at young age

i search the exact quote again here

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3323946

"so we believe it is not an important injury and hopefully it isn't because the kid is a fantastic player. A kid, but a man on the pitch."

It seem you have all misunderstood me, I didn't say he was not rated by Jose. All I am saying is that he isn't rated as highly as someone like Hazard and Oscar for example, sorry didn't make that clear. By that I mean that if Jose doesn't play them both enough times this season they will both looking to leave next summer. Alright?

false, mourinho rate mata and KDB highly actually

i remember when kdb get injured and must back to london for treatment, mou praise him and think he is good player even still at young age

i search the exact quote again here

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3323946

"so we believe it is not an important injury and hopefully it isn't because the kid is a fantastic player. A kid, but a man on the pitch."

He said the same thing about Moses.

He said the same thing about Moses.

And he admits it was Rooney or bust then we go out and sign Eto'o. He also said we won't be spending a lot because of the new rule then 2 weeks later we spend around £30m more on 2 players. He also said last week that managers lie all the time. If anyone believe EVERY SINGLE WORD he says then they are an idiot.

LOL being honest all the time is not the way to go for managers, Even though he tried to be honest MOST of the time.

He has started KDB in 2 of the 3 opening PL games, one away to the PL Champs, how on earth does that show it 'doesn't rate him'?