Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Yep you are right, Mata has been absolutely crap for the 2 half games he played after not having a proper pre-season due to injury. I find it unbelievable that people are calling Mata crap.

Nobody is saying Mata is crap, but he has played like crap since the summer(before the Injury too) and even he would agree with that assessment.

I understand you're a fan of KDB, as am I, you may even be right about a loanspell but this is a Chelsea board, with Chelsea fans. You give the impression you care more for KDB than the club. I'm sure there's plenty of threads on Belgian fora where you can vent your frustration =)

I say 1 thing about 1 player in his section of the forum and all of a sudden you know the colour of my underpants and how I feel? You must be Dr Phil

I say 1 thing about 1 player in his section of the forum and all of a sudden you know the colour of my underpants and how I feel? You must be Dr Phil

The fuck do I know how you feel, I said you gave the impression you care more for KDB than Chelsea.

That doesn't mean it's actually true.

The fuck do I know how you feel, I said you gave the impression you care more for KDB than Chelsea.

That doesn't mean it's actually true.

"I'm sure there's plenty of threads on Belgian fora where you can vent your frustration =)"

Implies I feel frustrated somehow... But I don't want to start any war of some sort, just don't jump to conclusions so fast

I hope he gets to start against both Fulham and Swindon, Tottenham aswel if he shines in those two.

Our other attacking midfielders are hardly setting the world alight right now so this is his perfect opportunity to play his way into regular action.

We need him and mata now. Bench hazard for fulham, he probably needs a rest

Schurrle or Willian will likely play on the left if Hazard is sitting (which he should). De Bruyne might get a chance on the right but I think it's more important to get Mata going (actually probably the single most important thing for Chelsea right now.) After the Willian signing,, De Bruyne moved down to become our #6 attacking midfielder. Maybe he can play his way into playing time, but it's hard to see him getting a lot of playing time with how crowded Chelsea's attack is (and with Mourinho liking to bring on 2 strikers late in the game).

Schurrle or Willian will likely play on the left if Hazard is sitting (which he should). De Bruyne might get a chance on the right but I think it's more important to get Mata going (actually probably the single most important thing for Chelsea right now.) After the Willian signing,, De Bruyne moved down to become our #6 attacking midfielder. Maybe he can play his way into playing time, but it's hard to see him getting a lot of playing time with how crowded Chelsea's attack is (and with Mourinho liking to bring on 2 strikers late in the game).

Yes its hard for him to get playing time. But for some reason, ive never seen KDB and mata play together. They both have vision and it will honestly help the teams attacking woes when people completely park the bus.

I think people have figured mou out. Park the bus with everyone except your striker behind the ball and we cant do shit. The only way we can stop this is to play more creative players with vision, which are mata, KDB, willian.

KDB'S crosses >>> anyone so thats another reason he's needed. we need more crosses in the box

Yes its hard for him to get playing time. But for some reason, ive never seen KDB and mata play together. They both have vision and it will honestly help the teams attacking woes when people completely park the bus.

I think people have figured mou out. Park the bus with everyone except your striker behind the ball and we cant do shit. The only way we can stop this is to play more creative players with vision, which are mata, KDB, willian.

KDB'S crosses >>> anyone so thats another reason he's needed. we need more crosses in the box

The reason is because both are atrocious defensively. It's OK to have one player like that, but you have 2 and you are asking for trouble.

The reason is because both are atrocious defensively. It's OK to have one player like that, but you have 2 and you are asking for trouble.

But we've failed to score more than 2 goals in any match. Its bugging me. I would prefer to outscore opponents than score one goal and do fuck all after like we've been doing.

Jose just needs to trust creativity honestly and form a constant starting 11 so that we can have some team chemistry