The Special One Back To England?

Melanicus

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous some of you are beginning to sound a lot like Liverpool fans. Why can't you accept Jose is part of our past? Give AVB some fucking support & time. If nothing has changed by next season in terms of signings, quality of play, results etc. then by all means we're free to criticise him.

Ridiculous some of you are beginning to sound a lot like Liverpool fans. Why can't you accept Jose is part of our past? Give AVB some fucking support & time. If nothing has changed by next season in terms of signings, quality of play, results etc. then by all means we're free to criticise him.

If AVB has another season and doesn't buy any new players etc, i will not even watch Chelsea play next season.

Agree with you totally there... the problem is though, we gave Carlo this amount of time last season, and he was the first one to be given his marching orders by Roman! I'm backing AVB totally whether we win or lose, but in the last 9 years, Chelsea have kept changing managers over and over again!

Chelsea managers are like batteries... they are fully charged and raring to go in the beginning, but when they don't work anymore, they get disposed of!

To tell you the truth, I'm utterly sick of that attitude... why can't we have a manager, whom we back 100% whether we win or lose, every match for a young and upcoming manager, is a learning curve!

Agree with you totally there... the problem is though, we gave Carlo this amount of time last season, and he was the first one to be given his marching orders by Roman! I'm backing AVB totally whether we win or lose, but in the last 9 years, Chelsea have changing managers over and over again!

Chelsea managers are like batteries... they are fully charged and raring to go in the beginning, but when they don't work anymore, they get disposed of!

To tell you the truth, I'm utterly sick of that attitude... why can't we have a manager, whom we back 100% whether we win or lose, every match for a young and upcoming manager, is a learning curve!

Yeah exactly and thats what worrying.They're not giving time to work through a bad patch!

Some fans are to fickle.Support them when they win...slate them when they loose when shouldnt be like that not just Chelsea its at every club,

Jose wont come back and I hope he doesnt.Much as love the guy we've moved on and make his sacking even more pointless then it was in the first place! And he did have his flaws as well

why can't we have a manager, whom we back 100% whether we win or lose, every match for a young and upcoming manager, is a learning curve!

Because money has changed the attitude of fans attracted the wrong kind of fans & Roman's attitude isn't much better.

I agree and have said the same to many fans/friends about AVB, I see this season as a season where he is saying "Right, let me try to play my way with the players we have and if it doesn't work then I'll sign the players I want to the summer after" or at least that is what I hope is going on because I cannot spend another season watching the likes of Malouda and such have such slow build up play/defensive team frailties.

Roman's attitude isn't much better.

neither is his taste in strikers to be fair... wasting £80m on two superstars who do next to nothing for this club! The sooner Roman realises that dishing out millions on past-it superstars just doesn't work, the better chances we have of turning this club around!

neither is his taste in strikers to be fair... wasting £80m on two superstars who do next to nothing for this club! The sooner Roman realises that dishing out millions on past-it superstars just doesn't work, the better chances we have of turning this club around!

Exactly and seems to be part of the problem.AVB needs to the one to choose who to sign and not have players forced on him and then feels like he has to play them

Lets talk again when we drop out of top 4, i then will remind you one your big "protection" of the clueless, cuz that really what he is!. No offense, but please

dont come with this liverpool shit, this is CFC everyone in here.

Yeah I agree unless he wants to step up & be manager then he needs to stop interfering with the team.