The Special One Back To England?

Melanicus

I heard Spanish football journo Graham Hunter on Talksport this morning (sorry I know) and he was talking about his likely destination if he was to come back to England and his response was 'Chelsea.' He said that RA and JM have built bridges and are in regular contact. He also said JM and AVB had a real falling out and that JM would seriously consider returning to SB.

Of course, this could all be BS.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only club he will go to is Man City that is if Mancini blows his chance to win the title.

Man Utd---Sir Alex said he is good for 3 years

Arsenal---Could be a possibility if they finish in top 4. Budget isnt a problem for them as the board said they have the money to buy big but its against Wenger's policy

Chelsea---AVB is given full reign to build a squad for future and they have paid 13m to get him. No chance he will be replaced next season.

Liverpool---They wont even finish in top 5. No Chance

i'm actually fine if he goes to city. They are not our direct competitors (well, not when he was here). Manu would be a slap in the face, as would Spuds and Arsenal. He will obviously go to City or not come to England as he waits for Fergie to bounce.

i'm actually fine if he goes to city. They are not our direct competitors (well, not when he was here). Manu would be a slap in the face, as would Spuds and Arsenal. He will obviously go to City or not come to England as he waits for Fergie to bounce.

I also think that he would rather trump Ferg than fill in his shoes. Imagine the Rivalry.

doubt it !

I think the guys at Ethihad would lure him ... thats the only likely destination I see that he might land his foot !

Arsenal -> no chance, Mourinho knows he wont get the players he wants

Chelsea -> Doubt it [if its true that the club is willing to give AVB time]

Manchester United-> I don't think Ferguson would want to leave the club

So that leaves us with just one club that has money, some quality players and which can feed Mourinho's arrogance -- Manchester City

As i stated, its not my opinion of what i think will happen as AVB will be given to the end of next season at least, he is currently rebuilding the squad and must be given time to get his idea's across, and for HIS squad to gel together - with a couple of top quality additions in the summer especially a creative player then i don't think we will be far away next season.

As for Jose, he will be coming back to the Prem - no question, for me its more a question of when as i'm unsure he will leave Madrid this summer. Its a difficult one to assess as he could go to any of the top 6 clubs but despite what we all might think that AVB is safe because of x,y,z etc, Roman is unpredictable and has shown before that he is ruthless when it comes to our managers, so i wouldn't rule the possibility of a return out despite it being a very long shot.

Don't understand the people who want Jose back. Yes he's a fantastic manager, yes the senior players would love him back, yes he gets results. But we've finally got the possibility of some stability at the club with AVB, and if there is one thing that Jose Mourinho certainly is not, it's a long-term manager. IMO it'd do more harm than good.

I just can't see that we're gonna pay €15m for a manager then sack him after a year and pay him off then bring back Jose although i fucking wish it would happen, there's 0% chance (Well, maybe 1%).

I just can't see that we're gonna pay €15m for a manager then sack him after a year and pay him off then bring back Jose although i fucking wish it would happen, there's 0% chance (Well, maybe 1%).

Why not ? We're still paying a host of other former manager who were sacked for not winning the world cup Champions League.