The Special One Back To England?

Melanicus

Sometimes you need to learn from your mistakes. I believe letting Jose go was a huge mistake. I think Roman agrees..

Surely it was a huge mistake to let him go but to learn from your mistakes doesn't mean to take him back... We should go a step further not 5 steps back

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it was a huge mistake to let him go but to learn from your mistakes doesn't mean to take him back... We should go a step further not 5 steps back

Would you mind elaborating me why do you find Jose returning here so catastrophical?

Would you mind elaborating me why do you find Jose returning here so catastrophical?

I think he has in mind of keeping those older players. The Drogba, Lampard, Cole, Malouda and such.

Remember the suppose text where Jose said they will be together???

not sure what the poster will say but my view is we need a period of calm and stabilty to bulid a new team . Jose seems incapable of staying more

than two years in one place. I don't see his temperament as that of a long term builder. I don't want a quick fix ,,I want something which will last longer.

not sure what the poster will say but my view is we need a period of calm and stabilty to bulid a new team . Jose seems incapable of staying more

than two years in one place. I don't see his temperament as that of a long term builder. I don't want a quick fix ,,I want something which will last longer.

On the one hand it's what Fernando and zolaeyes said and on the other hand I have in mind that his return would send a catastrophical message to the other clubs and players. Furthermore I think that we should try to let the ghost of mourinho depart from the bridge. We have to "invent a new chelsea" and not to went a few steps back..

I think a lot of fans are short term minded. They only think about now and the next year maybe two or three.

A mid to long term plan has a time span of 5 to 7 years range.

Jose seems incapable of staying more than two years in one place.

If Mourinho ever decides to settle down, which he has been hinting at. We simply cannot afford to miss out on him, Chelsea fans will enter a nightmare world if he ends up at white hart lane for the best part of a decade. Managers like Jose’ come along once in a lifetime, reinstating him would be a lot more cost effective than replacing the entire squad. Due to the FFP, that would be impossible anyway. So whether we like it or not, the exodus of the ‘big egos’ will be anything but swift.

If he's coming back to England, we've got to throw money at him if he looks like going anywhere except Man City. I think we can afford him going to City, inevitably the Sheikh will do a Roman and get rid of José. Also he could cause some dressing room problems at City like he did with us :D

We absolutely cannot afford one of our rivals getting him. As it is we're struggling for 4th, we'll be fucked if Arsenal/Spuds/Liverpool (however unlikely any of those 3 may seem) get him.

You are one of those who complains a lot about our youth policy. How is his record with youth?

I only asked him to give me an explanation for his opinion. I didn't say anything else...no need for 3 of you barging in trying to explain it to me. I quoted Idiot for a reason.

Yeah cant see him coming back here.I remember the January before he got sacked...there were rumours then of him getting sack.Some sort of falling out with Roman remember spending a match at the Bridge and most of it was his chants.Why come back to a club where he wont have all the control he'd probably want and extra pressure from other places.

As much as I hate AVB, I will support him If it means Mourinho is not returning. The guy have become a disgusting character for football.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9082762/Andre-Villas-Boass-work-sabotaged-by-Chelsea-players-texting-Real-Madrid-manager-Jose-Mourinho.html

If Mourinho ever decides to settle down, which he has been hinting at. We simply cannot afford to miss out on him, Chelsea fans will enter a nightmare world if he ends up at white hart lane for the best part of a decade. Managers like Jose’ come along once in a lifetime, reinstating him would be a lot more cost effective than replacing the entire squad. Due to the FFP, that would be impossible anyway. So whether we like it or not, the exodus of the ‘big egos’ will be anything but swift.

IF jose settles down ....little evidence of that happening ,,,surely you've seen plenty of his subtle hints to realise he is having his fun or are you

just naive.