Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

can somebody tell me why we started with Torres... again! We can make all the crappy excuses we want about 'poor service' and 'bad luck', 'he is getting better' but the fact of the matter is he has not scored a goal in the league since September. Yes thats right September. That is 5 months.

He scored 2 against Genk. He also missed two sitters in that game. Why is it that we keep giving him game after game to prove himself? We give Lukaku about 30 minutes of league football (all from the subs bench) plus a few mickey mouse cup games yet he still looks better than Torres. We are a club that is meant to be competing with the very best yet we will not be making any progress in the foreseeable future if we cannot score goals because we have Torres up front.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is out of pure cluelessness to blame certain players like Bosingwa, Torres etc for our failure. Yes they dont perform,

but football is a team sport and as a team we win and loose, and your only as good as your team make you.

I dont think Messi would shine in our team anno 2012!. Thats why us buying a single talent player or superstar

doesnt rock my ball, because Its the whole team not playing or working togehter that is the problem - no single player.

Pointless fact: we had 6 left footed players taking part of this game (Cech, Cole, Malouda, Mata, Sturridge, Lukaku)

Lukaku is 2-footed. For crossing, he goes most of the time to his left. Most of his goals are scored with his right though.

I find it so ironic that it was Scott who scored against us, did he actually celebrate the goal?

Nope, he was very quiet in the celebrations, I was impressed by that. We didn't treat the lad right sometimes so for him to do that, shows a lot about his character.

Seriously no need.

I loved the Mourinho era but honestly if he came back , could you see him dropping the likes of malouda ? AVB has shown us glimpses of the Chelsea he could build. he simply does not have the players to play the way he wants and i would like to see anyone here manage big ego's like malouda , cole etc he has already shown he will drop under performing players like Frank when he was shite earlier this season.

He inherted an overpaid underperfoming sqaud and didnt have time or the money to rebuild the side completely so he has had to use what he has got , we saw last season this team was on its way out. The team should have been refreshed around 2 seasons ago but wasnt because Carlo won the double etc so is that AVB's fault.

I think we have all been spoiled by the success over the last few years and fail to see this club has come on leaps and bounds since Roman's arrival , yes this season has been shite and maybe the worst team of the Roman era but things can only get better and i think we need to give Andre the chance to build his team not a bunch on jose/carlo rejects.

He should have Started the transformation of this team when he arrived, and at least some more acitivity in this window, Why on earth keep Kalouda and loan out De Bryune? Idiotic, He is only making the transition longer and more excruciating to watch

He should have Started the transformation of this team when he arrived, and at least some more acitivity in this window, Why on earth keep Kalouda and loan out De Bryune? Idiotic, He is only making the transition longer and more excruciating to watch

Because he had to access the squad first , he did not have the luxery of being able to access the squad and overhall it in his first summer. Also i dont know what some people are expecting ? splash 100 million on 2 or 3 players we cant beause of the FFP looming and also Roman most likely wants to see a return his investment espeically the 70 million spent last jan.