Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was going to be, it should have been, but it isn't.. even AVB himself admitted that. There is no hiding behind the transition excuse.

"There is no running away from our responsibilities," said Villas-Boas. "There is no calling this a year of transition, no calling for time to do our work."

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15813784.stm

Well answer me this, do you think there will be a major shake up in the summer? Do you think some of our under performers will be here next season? Do you think we will instead of bringing in over paid superstars of the game, will we instead seek to bring in the super stars of tomorrow for less money and on less pay? If like me the answer is yes then we will have sought and achieved transition. It doesnt happen overnight

we didnt create many clear cut chance but there were a large number of half chances, The point is we have people on here stating we

we were complete SHITE ...At times like this I start to believe Manure and Scum and the Spuds have better supporters

I think you're blinded by how abysmal we were in the first half. In relation to that, then yes second half was a decent or maybe even good performance..

however, shite first half + okay second = not a recipe for success

sadly this has been the trend for far too many matches now, along with an inability to score a 2nd goal after taking the lead and slowly collapsing to pressure from lesser sides..

we didnt create many clear cut chance but there were a large number of half chances, The point is we have people on here stating we

we were complete SHITE ...At times like this I start to believe Manure and Scum and the Spuds have better supporters

That pass from Mata to sturridge was brilliant. If only williams hadn't intercepted it Sturridge would find gimself alone in front of goal.

Well answer me this, do you think there will be a major shake up in the summer? Do you think some of our under performers will be here next season? Do you think we will instead of bringing in over paid superstars of the game, will we instead seek to bring in the super stars of tomorrow for less money and on less pay? If like me the answer is yes then we will have sought and achieved transition. It doesnt happen overnight

Hence the next season will be a transition, not this

That pass from Mata to sturridge was brilliant. If only williams hadn't intercepted it Sturridge would find gimself alone in front of goal.

Correct, Swanseas defence (in fact their whole team) were well oiled all night and were a major reason why we didnt waltz away with more than a draw

Oh well, Watching Chelsea this season is bad for my health let alone making me miserable lol.

The scary thing is I can't see us getting any better soon.

8 mins left till the windows shut AVB pull your finger out, surly your watching the same Chelsea as we are.

I'm all for giving AVB time but how much?

Night people, I'm going to go and dream of Jose returning home.

It's frustrating when we do have youth players but we don't play them, I'd like to see Lukaku instead of Torres; Kakuta kept and played on the left and right given enough opportunities; Joshua in midfield instead of Raul; Sturridge last season instead of signing Torres; but alas no manager has had enough balls to do this.

If it was indeed a transitional season, and considering our current struggle it would have been a good time to lower expectations around the squad and start blooding in the youth - instead we keep on seeing the same first 11; and hoping something clicks. I'd understand this mentality if we were were actually getting results but we are not.

Changes to formation changes to personal and stop sending out our youth squad on loan without giving em a chance. Limited footballers like Darron Gibson get more chances than Sturridge; Joshua; Kakuta etc We have invested a lot of money into our youth setup it's about fucking time we stop doing that just because we can but rather make use of it.

If we had send out a bunch of youth players I'd understand your reaction but this is the tired routine of the statuesque we've had here for a number of years. At some point the ol'Guard will pick up a bit of form and plaster the cracks instead of allowing us to really address the issue and really go through a transition.

Correct, Swanseas defence (in fact their whole team) were well oiled all night and were a major reason why we didnt waltz away with more than a draw

This is Brendans second season there. Their last season was interesting, they had some good and bad times, but they made it.

There is a good spirit surrounding them, fans believe in Brendan and their team.

I think you're blinded by how abysmal we were in the first half. In relation to that, then yes second half was a decent or maybe even good performance..

however, shite first half + okay second = not a recipe for success

sadly this has been the trend for far too many matches now, along with an inability to score a 2nd goal after taking the lead and slowly collapsing to pressure from lesser sides..

I didnt see the first half as I have stated twice on here SO I wasnt influenced by it and judged the second half on merit. Btw there is nothing

wrong with my eyesight so you needn't use BOLD PRINT OR CAPITALS ,,,

Wrong this was the season when AVB has clearly allowed the old guard to remain in order to see/show Roman that we need to move on and refresh the squad (Curtois,De Bruyne)

you high? you think AVB is doing it out of spite to prove a point to Roman? the point was well taken by him which is why he sacked Carlo and brought in a young AVB. That is the most ridiculous definition to a transition I've seen, sorry, "we are playing old players to prove a point".

you high? you think AVB is doing it out of spite to prove a point to Roman? the point was well taken by him which is why he sacked Carlo and brought in a young AVB. That is the most ridiculous definition to a transition I've seen, sorry, "we are playing old players to prove a point".

Maybe next season won't be transitional season, but a title challenging one.

Oh well, Watching Chelsea this season is bad for my health let alone making me miserable lol.

The scary thing is I can't see us getting any better soon.

8 mins left till the windows shut AVB pull your finger out, surly your watching the same Chelsea as we are.

I'm all for giving AVB time but how much?

Night people, I'm going to go and dream of Jose returning home.

Haha you say that like hes been here for years. hes been here for 6 months. Im sick of fans wanting stability and as soon as a manager makes a few mistakes they start to suggest he should be sacked soon. dont know why you want jose hes a selfish prick who gets bored too easily. I say we give AVB at least 3 years and if we still havent improved then maybe think about a new manager. People are way too impatient

Isn't anyone at least a bit happy that we drew? I mean, how many of you expected that kind of equalizer?

Considering our general form this season and our poor standards this year, this is a great result...a great result, considering we were playing one of the most in-form teams which have already taken points off other in-form sides like Tottenham...

With the entire core of our squad, namely Drogba, Lampard and Terry absent, who in their right minds could have expected any better? Sure, the starting 11 today was probably not the best selection, but even with best 11 available, I don't think the result could have been much better