Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

i really do! he did alot of chelsea with C.A to be honest i think he did most the work. - Its not working at the moment is it?

Thats got nothing to do with Butch mate. For me Butch was the man who put the arm around the players if they needed it but that certainly did not determine results, just boosted moral slightly

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we EVER played worse football than this before? Even pre roman our football was never so pathetic and demotivated.

We might just be playing the worst football in the league ATM. even blackburn manage to play more attractive football than us currently.

no they dont

Problem with Torres:

Jesus I don't know where to begin, my main problem with Torres is we bought a 50 million pound striker without having enough creative players to create tap in opportunities from 10 cm out so he doesn't miss em.

It's same as last year, nothing has changed accept we wasted 50 million on a striker without having the necessarily midfield to create clear cut chances for him. We have youth players that will prove to be better than the likes of Malouda; Raul and Bosingwa - barely give them a look; barely 10 mins. We have a striker that hasn't scored in over 10 hours on the pitch but we don't drop him we persist until he scores I guess; we have a left back who probably has played 90 minutes in 99% of our games, but we don't rest him in favor of our promising left back;

The hell is the point of a transitional season if no transitional is actually taking place. Does anyone think that Raul at top form would warranty a first team spot in a team challenging for a title; yet in this transitional period we play him instead of Joshua. Do you think Malouda is better right now than Kakuta or Piazon he could be but without actually trying them out how the hell are we supposed to know that for a fact. Why do we buy Cahill and have him watch the game while needing Ivanovic at right back right now.

We have a bunch of players that are past their best years, yet without em we have as much chance of winning something as Arsenal do - mainly because when they are not playing well we insist of loaning out our youth players to the likes of Bolton or Swansea instead of playing them instead of our "stars"

Transition into complete and utter **** and 50 million down the drain to top it off

Blimey, all sorts of people posting shit on here. First of all, the one who has to take all of the blame is the manager because you will never win games or create lots of chances with Meireles, Romeu and Malouda as the midfield 3. I am gonna give credit to the players however because it wasn't them who picked the team and even tho we weren't creating chances, we did dominate the game after the first 20 minutes, the guys tried, even Bosingwa, although i think he's a hopeless bastard he kept going and going and going until we got that bit of luck that we soooo fucking deserved. It seemed as tho we could play for another 5 days and not score but we got the point and that's now swansea out the way, they will beat a lot more teams at home this season. They have a great manager with the perfect balance.

This was no where near as bad as some of the performances we've seen this season, at least we're staying in the games now and not losing them. And all this hate for Torres.... the service was so poor, what could he really have done? Sturridge and Mata were so quiet in the 2nd half and where's the creativity in the middle? ITS NOT THERE! If you're gonna play Malouda and Mata in the same team, put Malouda as the winger and use Mata in the middle, the balance would be better in the middle but Torres is drifting to get the ball because nobody is giving him the ball.

This mess is being created by the manager though, the players can only do what they're told. He's not helping at all with his team selections. There's just no balance at all and it's painful to watch.

haha what should we do? "o you pld poor but it was good to watch" we are going to hate or moan if a team you love watching plays shit! i dont get fans who dont moan about the team? if we finish 19th for example are you going to say nevermind we pld well in 1 out of 38 games,

strange?

Some of us just dont like to boo the players and bash the team. This was always going to be a season of transition and ill tell you what ...next season could yet be the same. Some of us are content to see the club have a few seasons of transition as long as we come out the other end with a young,hungry side looking to win everything and not wrecking the wage bill. Talk is cheep and we are seeing that now from some on here now.

I did not watch the match, but I just want to ask one question.

Why did Cahill not start the match?

Why he went with Bosingwa-Ivan-David Luiz-Cole?

And noticed Cole got red card. I guess now we will see if he gives time to Ryan, or decides to stick someone else.....

I watched it once. If you;re satisfied with monkeys keeping possession and doing fuck all. Good for you. Rubbish. Thats the team.

You're correct in saying we're rubbish, and we do keep possession and do nothing with it. But why do you feel like we have this god given rite to be the best team that ever there was? Ask every team below us would they rather be in our current position and the answer would be yes. As it stands we're in the UCL spots, and as far as this season goes, that's all that matters, because that's all we have a snowballs chance of achieving. So keep whining.

And noticed Cole got red card. I guess now we will see if he gives time to Ryan, or decides to stick someone else.....

AVB said that he didn't want to mess with the chemistry of the backline because they've been defending well.

WATCH the second half again ,,and dont post such rubbish

and yet it took a deflection on a Swansea player from what was intended to be a cross for us to score..

how many clear goal scoring chances did we create in this well played second half against Swansea? my stream was pretty much out last 10-15 mins but I doubt we had very many then either

This was always going to be a season of transition and ill tell you what

It was going to be, it should have been, but it isn't.. even AVB himself admitted that. There is no hiding behind the transition excuse.

"There is no running away from our responsibilities," said Villas-Boas. "There is no calling this a year of transition, no calling for time to do our work."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15813784.stm

Ive no idea why he didnt start mate but we cant argue too much about the back line when the man who nearly all of us would have dropped to let Cahill in scored the goal that got us a point

You're correct in saying we're rubbish, and we do keep possession and do nothing with it. But why do you feel like we have this god given rite to be the best team that ever there was? Ask every team below us would they rather be in our current position and the answer would be yes. As it stands we're in the UCL spots, and as far as this season goes, that's all that matters, because that's all we have a snowballs chance of achieving. So keep whining.

That and the FA Cup bruv but you are correct

and yet it took a deflection on a Swansea player from what was intended to be a cross for us to score..

how many clear goal scoring chances did we create in this well played second half against Swansea? my stream was pretty much out last 10-15 mins but I doubt we had very many then either

we didnt create many clear cut chance but there were a large number of half chances, The point is we have people on here stating we

we were complete SHITE ...At times like this I start to believe Manure and Scum and the Spuds have better supporters