Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with Torres:

- He looked sluggish and slow

- He wanted a through ball but the ball always came to his feet + no Chelsea player can make a good through ball except Mata and sadly -_-" Torres

- When he made a run, the ball never came to him and in the end he looked confused

Btw, Essien played a good game, composed + good passing

I agree with that totally!

torres plays of runs. we dont make runs for him he wont do much like we can see atm.

I'm sick of AVB. People saying "he needs the right players before we can see what he can really do". How about, he just deals with what he has now, and actually coach this team into one that can get a decent shot on goal. Our best chance in the second half when we were playing around their goal was the Essien strike from 35 yards out, and that was just a sheer punt from no where. That says a lot. AVB is clueless. I am sick of watching a team that can't get a decent offensive action towards the goal. We play some of the most boring football in the EPL. I'm saying this about the team I love and support, which will tell you plenty of how dreadful we are going forward.

Do our forwards ever touch the ball? Can we at least get them the ball? It's no wonder John Terry has more goals than Torres and is equal with Drogba. Ronaldo wouldn't be able to score in this system. Why? Well he wouldn't ever get the ball, and when he would, it'd be somewhere up the ground and out of position.

Malouda, you are a hack. I can see why you don't pass the ball, because you can't. Every time he touched the ball I felt like punching my TV. What a great player to have in the team. Bosingwa had a great game, but that's once in a blue moon.

And I don't care if people don't agree, but get Cech the hell out of Chelsea. He's lost it. I'm sick of him letting in cheesy goals, and seeing him give away cheap ones at the near post what seems like nearly every second game now. I don't care who it is in between goals, just not Cech. Why is his spot a lock when he is constantly under-performing?

As much crap as David Luiz gets from everyone around the league and a few on this forum, he's the only world class player on our squad. He's the only one that looks to push the ball forward and move it quickly; get something done at least. Romeu was similar when he started out but it seems like he's been hanging around Mikel too much. I'm sick of this boring ass football we're playing. Enough of this pass the ball back and around the goal shit. Be direct and look to do something with it. I honestly wouldn't mind 10 Luiz's out there, that way I know we'd at least try to get something going forward and attempt to win the game.

Its time for AVB to bring Bosingwa and Malouda around to all the clubs in England in a little white van and haggle. I'm sorry but absolute shambles. I don't care if Bosingwa got us out of jail tonight, hes shit. I felt sorry for Swansea. I only got to see the second half and I actually said jesus why isn't Torres on? :o Lukaku should of been on earlier and this messing has got to stop. I guarantee we will beat United though, always the way. Sorry Malouda and Boswinga, I'm sure your lovely people but can you be lovely people somewhere else. Much love X

No we shouldnt, We pld SHITE! we have no tactics we have no flare we even have no skill at the moment over 1 million pounds a week wages on that pitch and we play like that? Week in and week out? VERY VERY POOR!

HAHAHA AVB IS JUST, I DONT KNOW I AM LOST FOR WORDS

i want to say SHIT!, very poor at his job.

Bring back Ray!!!! we pld well and were playing on top of our game and from the second he has gone we have gone totally down hill!

Do you genuinely believe bringing Butch back would shake this team up? Of course not

I hate Talk Chelsea so bad when we don't do well.All kind of creepy posters come out hating,fucking hell.

haha what should we do? "o you pld poor but it was good to watch" we are going to hate or moan if a team you love watching plays shit! i dont get fans who dont moan about the team? if we finish 19th for example are you going to say nevermind we pld well in 1 out of 38 games,

strange?

Do you genuinely believe bringing Butch back would shake this team up? Of course not

i really do! he did alot of chelsea with C.A to be honest i think he did most the work. - Its not working at the moment is it?

I only saw the second half and we were on top and Swans defended well . I also supported us when we werent good enough to be called SHIT

Have we EVER played worse football than this before? Even pre roman our football was never so pathetic and demotivated.

We might just be playing the worst football in the league ATM. even blackburn manage to play more attractive football than us currently.

The best thing about this whole evening, is the fact that Man City lost!!

Calm down everyone!

City gained 0 points, we gained 1 point. The rest is circumctancial. Another step to the PL trophy.

Uh... what?!

City are the least of our worries. Would you rather see UTD win a 20th or Spurs their first? Balls to that. If not us, which it most definitely will not, then between the current top three it's City all day for me.

haha what should we do? "o you pld poor but it was good to watch" we are going to hate or moan if a team you love watching plays shit! i dont get fans who dont moan about the team? if we finish 19th for example are you going to say nevermind we pld well in 1 out of 38 games,

strange?

strange?

IS that some form of Welsh logic ...cos i ve been married to a Welsh girl for 47 years and still dont understand it,

Have we EVER played worse football than this before? Even pre roman our football was never so pathetic and demotivated.

We might just be playing the worst football in the league ATM. even blackburn manage to play more attractive football than us currently.

WATCH the second half again ,,and dont post such rubbish