Paul Pogba

Madmax

This thread is a bit too active for a player we are hardly linked with, also he just recentely renewed his contract which suggests he is commited to Juventus for at least until Summer 2016. or is it because he is a huge fan of chelsea in FM lol.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i mean "we". As many supporters of the club use "we". Dick.

I'll bet my house that we don't get him. It's a dream. Rather spend 50m on Varane.

Stop calling people a 'Dick' or you might find along with you it could be on the chopping block.

This thread is a bit too active for a player we are hardly linked with, also he just recentely renewed his contract which suggests he is commited to Juventus for at least until Summer 2016. or is it because he is a huge fan of chelsea in FM lol.

Still more likely to happen than Messi imo

If we offer 40-50 millions and convinced him, I think he will come.

Pogba wont be 100m...he will be expensive due to his age, quality and hype but he wont be that expensive

He aint winger or striker to get such high price tag. But in world where Luiz is 50m, who knows...

Why do people still say David luiz went for 50?

He went for like 37 million:

When Luiz was sold, there was £11.5m left in book value on the transfer fee paid to Benfica. As such, in order to record a profit of £25.43m, Luiz would have had to have been sold for around £37m, a far cry from the £48m or £50m that was being widely reported at the time. As for the significant discrepancy, this may have been a situation where the 48-50m figure was actually in euros and "" was simply replaced with "£" without doing the proper currency conversion.

A £37m transfer fee and £25m profit for Jose Mourinho's third-choice centre-back is still an excellent piece of business, mind you, but as mentioned, at a much lower fee than originally thought.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/1/12/7527747/chelsea-financial-accounts-ffp

So reliable, so reliable.

the only thing reliable is iseah100 wanting varane for 50mil.

selective amnesia at its best on here. i mean have you seen varane under carlo? he has looked every part of being a 3rd choice CB. just watch his performance against ATM for what 20/30 odd minutes when pepe was subbed. he looked poor and he has been pretty average under carlo in a system which generally does not provide much cover to the back 4. but i am sure that buying varane for 50mil makes far more sense than buying an already world class 21 year old midfielder (or close to world class as you can get).

buying pogba has a 2-fold benefit. we have looked defensively vulnerable this season. cesc has been great on the offensive part but defensively he is shaky. also, he has shown multiple times that he is an absolute beast in the no.10 position. pogba strengthens us defensively while also adding goals from the mid which we can forget about when having both oscar and willian playing together.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You