Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the rumours are true and we will do whatever it takes to sign this kid in the summer. The biggest talent in the generation, bigger than Hazard because of these kinds of goals which Eden hardly ever scores, unfortunately.

Costa

Hazard Willian/Oscar/Cuadrado

Pogba Cesc

Matic

IMO Oscar + 20M should do it.

A holding midfield with Matic and Pogba would be unreal! Rotate Eden, Cesc, Willian, Oscar and hopefully Cuadrado :D Sell Mikel, Ramires(Pogba swap), Schurrle and Salah.

Ake taking over for Mikel and Take Loftus cheek in to the first team. Isiah Brown and Boga can fight for Salahs spot ;)

A holding midfield with Matic and Pogba would be unreal! Rotate Eden, Cesc, Willian, Oscar and hopefully Cuadrado :D Sell Mikel, Ramires(Pogba swap), Schurrle and Salah.

Ake taking over for Mikel and Take Loftus cheek in to the first team. Isiah Brown and Boga can fight for Salahs spot ;)

And Fabregas will be ball boy or?

If Real want him, they will get him. Simple as that. I don't think we desperately need him, rather try and get Varane/Reus

We desperately DO need him. Our recent performances and all of our performances against top teans this season have shown that we need a proper CM alongside matic.

Believe me pogba is talented, but hes playing in the dead seria A , even Gervinho looks good there. Look at Immobile at dortmund, it was reported that he even couldnt keep up training in Germany ( he was topscorer there)

Becareful buying Seria A Players

Believe me pogba is talented, but hes playing in the dead seria A , even Gervinho looks good there. Look at Immobile at dortmund, it was reported that he even couldnt keep up training in Germany ( he was topscorer there)

Becareful buying Seria A Players

Sanchez says hi

And Fabregas will be ball boy or?

what?

Pogba - Matic

Cuadrado - Cesc - Eden

Playing the majority of the games.

Cesc can rotate as CM.

Oscar and Willian rotates as AM

Now we can always rest some players without being weakened! I definitely seeing sights of players like Eden and Cesc having a little drop in form lately(they are always one of the best, but they are not in top shape now :D).

To Real Madrid.

Don't make illusions with him, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

The summer of 2015 will be know as the Battle of Pogba. Chelsea, PSG and Real are IMO the only teams currently capable of paying for him. Is ManU ready to pay +80million euros for a player they let of free two seasons ago? I don't think so. If Real are getting Reus, I don't think even they can afford him, unless they sell Bale of course.

From FFP point of view, how much would Chelsea need to sell in order to be able to pay possible world record for Pogba?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You