Paul Pogba

Madmax

Might as well just use our youth players slowly and buy Moussa Sissoko NOW, while selling Mikel.

I think if we had Sissoko and Sanchez in the squad in the summer window, Chelsea would be absolutely running away with the title, probably setting a points record or goals record, or going undefeated for the season. One RW, one star CM, and maybe one fullback away from a perfect squad.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well just use our youth players slowly and buy Moussa Sissoko NOW, while selling Mikel.

I think if we had Sissoko and Sanchez in the squad in the summer window, Chelsea would be absolutely running away with the title, probably setting a points record or goals record, or going undefeated for the season. One RW, one star CM, and maybe one fullback away from a perfect squad.

We already have a perfect squad. There is no need to target new positions every month and go on saying oh I wish he had him blah blah. We have the perfect mixture of youth and experience and our squad is pretty balanced.

Also please stop with the Mikel hate. It is getting very old now,don't criticise him just because he's the only one who has to do the dirty work for us. The guy has been here for almost a decade so I'm quite sure there must be a reason for that. He may not be the most stylish player but he does the role asked by his manager and does not complain about game time.

The great advantage of Yaya TOure is that he is the best box to box in the world, physically he is a beast, he can play well in the DM (like he did in Barcelona) but also can play if needed in the most advanced position of the midfield. Yaya is perfect, and so is Pogba.

Yaya can't be the best b2b Cm cause he's super lazy. In his Barca days he was a good DM but not anymore, he never showed he's great at both ends in the same time. With Yaya in their line up as the main guy in midfield, City could have never been as good as the Top 3 of Europe. No matter if they grow some balls or had better AM next to Silva. Scoring lots of goals in the EPL doesn't make Yaya a midfielder that could lead a side to a CL success, that's why he always fails against other good midfields.

I'm from Romania so here is what I know about this thing.

As you already know, this matter has been taken to the court and the judges have found Adrian Mutu guilty. Not Juventus. So they have decided that Mutu must be the one to pay the money to Chelsea FC and not Juventus.

So this isn't Juventus' problem anymore. They owe nothing to Chelsea FC. Chelsea must deal with Adrian Mutu from now on.

Of course, there is now another process ongoing as Adrian Mutu chose to defend himself. And as you know, this kind of things could go on for a long, long time (up to even 15-20 years) until the court takes a final and irrevocable consent.

Even if the court would decide tomorrow that Adrian Mutu has to pay the money, it would be impossible. He doesn't have enough money, not even 30% of it.

Also another thing - there is this guy, Nicu Gheara. You are from Spain so you might have heard about him. If not, Google will come in handy. Unoficially, he is the king of Ibiza. He controlls everthing on that Island. He is friends with Messi, Cristiano, Pique, Shakira, Cesc, Puyol and many others. He is undoubtedly the most powerful Romanian alive and one of the most powerful man in Eastern Europe for sure. Even though he doesn't live in this part of the world. That classic type of mobster.

And he is also Adrian Mutu's godfather. His connections go deep into the Russian underworld and rumours say he is trying to cool things down with Roman Abramovich by himself and save Mutu from paying that money. If he didn't do this already, who knows...

Finally, to answer your question, no, Juventus owe Chelsea nothing. I'm afraid Chelsea would have to pay Juventus the exact amount they will be asking for Pogba.

Thanks friend for your answer.

Yes, I also think it will be impossible for us to recover any money by the type of complaint is. Too bad, I was hoping to use this complaint to force Juventus to negotiate, but it is impossible.

Sometimes the press puts the price of Pogba are 70 million, but sometimes comment that are 40. I think the price is closer to 40 than 70.

Pogba had his contract with Juventus in 2016, but he has renewed his contract this season. Reports have said that is a strategy representative (the Italian Mino Raiola) to sell this season and he carried his share of signing. It would have been a renewal after they agreed to sell Pogba in 2015. If true, I think we would have to try to recruit Pogba.

Again, thank you friend, I took a long time with that doubt about Chelsea-Juve-Mutu. Thank you for solve it.

Regards.

Very, very, very complicated as I said.

That's an article from 2013. Things have changed a bit since then.

A couple of days ago a Romanian TV station called Adrian Mutu to interview him during a live show and he declined to go live and said that there is nothing to talk about football as he is not a football player anymore. He has decided to retire.

Nobody knew that because there was some news that he could go back to play for Fiorentina this season. Or go to India.

But the Romanian journalists have made some digging in the last few days and found out that there is a possibility in which he could be saved from paying that money to Chelsea FC if he is not an active football player anymore.

Things are way too complicated I'm afraid...

Could be that Mutu have to pay this amount of money if he wants to continue playing professional football, but if he is not playing professionally again, Chelsea could claim that amount to the Juventu, because it has already been a resolution in which they said that someone, or Mutu Juventus, Chelsea must indemnify by the illegal transfer. Juventus there will probably relied too, and this may be the never ending story. We may get our money, but in many years.

I think if there is any possibility that Juventus have to pay us an amount of money for the transfer of Mutu, we should we use that amount to negotiate with Pogba Juventus. Maybe if they, whom should we nearly 23.40 million ( 30 million), made us a discount on the price Pogba us maybe we could drop the complaint and close the matter.

Maybe it's the only way to recover some money. If not, maybe we never see any money.

This is a very confusing subject.

Yes, he is a monster. Outstanding player and he's only 21 years old. Its only a dream, but imagine that:

Matic - Pogba

Reus - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Enormous combination.
That team right there can dominate the league and Europe for years. If only we could be more ambitious to go for it

When you go after Pogba, you are not merely thinking of the player he is now, but also the player the may become. Unfortunately, "the player he may become" seems to be already accounted for in the price.

He's still a bit inconsistent, which is only natural being so young.

To be really honest, if we had to choose between Reus or Pogba. I would take Pogba in a heartbeat, image a midfield trio of Matic/Cesc/Pogba... that would be godlike. Aside from Real, i can't see him going anywhere else than us (maybe City). There is also the fact Mourinho really likes him.

Yes, he is a monster. Outstanding player and he's only 21 years old. Its only a dream, but imagine that:

Matic - Pogba

Reus - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Enormous combination.

As exciting as that team would be, i wouldn't want to be the manager for sure due to the enormous pressure and expectations to win virtually every major titles/competitions with that team. Especially with the retarded English media, they had expect you to win all the 38 games plus the UCL.

He's not the next Yaya and I doubt he will ever be as good as him either. yaya is one of a kind and a generational talent/player but I do get the comparison as they have similar built and technique.

Is Pogba a fast player?I have never seen him actually in a sprint and Yaya is famous for his 40 meter sprint,which is cause every defense a lot of trouble.I have never seen a player,who is that big,has that kind of technique and can sprint that fast.Moreover,his shooting technique is so good.

The problem with not looking at Pogba, or any other established central midfielder at the moment, is the fact that there are no pivots in the squad that mirror the quality that Cesc and Matic produce. The strain on those players is as conspicuous as ever; a strain that will only be intensified when the team start encountering double legged fixtures in multiple competitions for the latter half of the year. Splashing the dough in January isn't a necessity, but shows an apathetic attitude for the absence of squad stability, in comparison to say Manchester City's. Mourinho will only be putting all his eggs into one basket if nothing happens.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You