Paul Pogba

Madmax

Any danger of keeping this to actual Pogba news or something rather than petty bickering? So boring coming into threads and seeing new posts are full of shit.

So, we signed him right? -_-"

Actual Pogba news? He's already said he isn't going anywhere. Plus, any Pogba news at the moment is going to be about the Germany game. So, If you're coming into the thread in the first place then you're looking for posts full of shit.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That is so wrong on so many levels!

Juve the same as Athletico? Even if you forget the fact that Juve guarantee trophies and CL football for all the foreseeable future, every player dreams of playing for Juve as the best team in Italian history and one of the best in Europe as well as the one of the most supported teams in the world. So, yeah, a bit different than Atletico.

But there's no point discussing it now, you say that Vidal and Pogba will leave, and I say unless Real offer some ridiculous money for Pogba, they will both stay. On September first, if I am wrong, I'll admit, and if You're wrong I'll call you up for it.

Hold your horses mate, don't take it personally. I was just stating my opinion.

Every player dreams of going to Juventus? Serie A an attractive league? Come on mate, you think I was born yesterday?

What is so attractive in going to Serie A? The slow tempo? The tactical battle? The low wages? The fact that it looks more and more like the Scottish Premiership? I don't get it.

Even Mino Raiola, the guy you seem to trust so much, said last year that Serie A is unattractive and can't cope with England and Spain when it comes to signing top players.

Last time I checked, Pogba and Vidal were two time champions with Juventus and on a 1.5m per annum (Pogba) and 3.5m per annum (Vidal) deals. Can Juventus match Chelsea and United's rumoured wages? Or do you think Vidal will say "no" to a 12m per annum deal just because the fans love him? Also what's there left for them to achieve?

Every player dreams of going to Juventus? Serie A an attractive league? Come on mate, you think I was born yesterday?

What is so attractive in going to Serie A? The slow tempo? The tactical battle? The low wages? The fact that it looks more and more like the Scottish Premiership? I don't get it.

Even Mino Raiola, the guy you seem to trust so much, said last year that Serie A is unattractive and can't cope with England and Spain when it comes to signing top players.

Last time I checked, Pogba and Vidal were two time champions with Juventus and on a 1.5m per annum (Pogba) and 3.5m per annum (Vidal) deals. Can Juventus match Chelsea and United's rumoured wages? Or do you think Vidal will say "no" to a 12m per annum deal just because the fans love him? Also what's there left for them to achieve?

I'm not taking it personally, but what you wrote was not an opinion, it was factually wrong. You said that Juve, the best team in Italy now and throughout history with 32 league titles and two CLs and the eternal top European team have the same appeal as Atletico! :lol:

I dunno. Ask Jose why he thinks that the Serie A is the toughest league in the world.

Yes, Juve, Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona. Those are the clubs that every player dreams of playing for regardless of the era.

Yes, I believe Juve can match the wages offered for Pogba and Vidal, but like I said, let's wait till September and see who's right.

If the wages mentioned are true, I reckon it'll only be a matter of time before he leaves.

Juve need to play it smart and cash in on either Pogba or Vidal. It's not like it's gonna affect their Serie A campaign. They'be enough talent to win the Serie A anyway,even without Pogba or Vidal.

I disagree. More than history, what matters is the context. If you have money and prestige (the money is more important, of course), you can have the best players and keep them. If you are unable to offer good wages, no matter how many trophies you earned locally. This club is the best example. We do not have a great story, but Mourinho is coaching this team. In a month we signed Fabregas and Costa. Eden will renew his contract... All because we have much Russian money.

I'm not taking it personally, but what you wrote was not an opinion, it was factually wrong. You said that Juve, the best team in Italy now and throughout history with 32 league titles and two CLs and the eternal top European team have the same appeal as Atletico! :lol:

I dunno. Ask Jose why he thinks that the Serie A is the toughest league in the world.

Yes, Juve, Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona. Those are the clubs that every player dreams of playing for regardless of the era.

Yes, I believe Juve can match the wages offered for Pogba and Vidal, but like I said, let's wait till September and see who's right.

Is it me who is wrong or is it you that thinks he is right?

If history is that important in these days, why are Ribery, Robben, Falcao, Aguero, Schweinsteiger, Silva, Cavani, Yaya, Reus, Hazard etc. (did not mention the guys who are already at United, Madrid and Barsa) playing elswhere than Juventus and Liverpool? Isn't every player supposed to be dreaming of playing for these two history giants?

Are you a Liverpool fan in disguise? or a Brazilian? Do you think that Pogba, Vidal, Suarez would reject monster wages just for the sake of playing for Juventus and Liverpool?

Juventus is a great team and has the same effect Real Madrid and Milan have in a smaller proportion.

No player wants to leave Real Madrid if they are playing... no matter the money or something else. And it's not just because Madrid play really well or they can win trophies. It's also because there is nothing better than Madrid for a player. You see players like Cristiano, Zidane, Bale, Benzema, all of them wanted to play only in Madrid...none of them is spanish and in normal conditions they shouldn't have any big love for the club... But it happens.

In the words of some Madridistas "Real Madrid is the most wonderful bride a player can have".

And even if Juventus is not fighting right now for the european title, they will in the future, and Milan will recover, and even Liverpool will fight for titles again.

I understand why players don't want to leave Juventus. They are already in an increadible club, earning big money, winning trophies every year. It's like Bayern... every time a squad want to buy a player from Bayern is a problem because the players don't want to move that much and the club is a giant.

Is it me who is wrong or is it you that thinks he is right?

If history is that important in these days, why are Ribery, Robben, Falcao, Aguero, Schweinsteiger, Silva, Cavani, Yaya, Reus, Hazard etc. (did not mention the guys who are already at United, Madrid and Barsa) playing elswhere than Juventus and Liverpool? Isn't every player supposed to be dreaming of playing for these two history giants?

Are you a Liverpool fan in disguise? or a Brazilian? Do you think that Pogba, Vidal, Suarez would reject monster wages just for the sake of playing for Juventus and Liverpool?

History? Juve have been consistently a top European team and the best in Italy throughout the years. They just won 3 league titles on the trot. So again, comparing them to Liverpool is not an opinion, it is factually wrong. So yeah, that name is a HUGE incentive. World class players like Del Piero and Buffon played in the second division right after winning the World Cup, all for the love of the Bianconerri!

Again, we'll see by September if they go for the insane wages or not. Be ready to admit you were wrong.

He was shit, he isn't worth 40m, let alone 70m.

True, but all youngsters will have off games like he just did. He wasn't shit alone and he was't playing in a vacuum: he was facing fantastic midfielders and a better team on the other side.

If we supporters, and Chelsea as a club, cannot accept poor form and off-performances from youngsters, then we should not be targeting anyone younger than 26.

True, but all youngsters will have off games like he just did. He wasn't shit alone and he was't playing in a vacuum: he was facing fantastic midfielders and a better team on the other side.

If we supporters, and Chelsea as a club, cannot accept poor form and off-performances from youngsters, then we should not be targeting anyone younger than 26.

Great post :) That's what 'experience' counts for - you can't blame youngsters for that ;)

True, that's why we shouldn't pay over 30m for any youngster. Too much of a gamble.

To be fair, is quite young and this is his first world cup. It is part of the elite since last year.

He has the ability to be what he wants to be. You pay for the potential. Worth it? Who knows.

France insisted on working play down the left through Matuidi and Evra(which failed time and time again). Pogba was playing deeper and on the right. Not his fault. You all need to lay off a bit.

History? Juve have been consistently a top European team and the best in Italy throughout the years. They just won 3 league titles on the trot. So again, comparing them to Liverpool is not an opinion, it is factually wrong. So yeah, that name is a HUGE incentive. World class players like Del Piero and Buffon played in the second division right after winning the World Cup, all for the love of the Bianconerri!

Again, we'll see by September if they go for the insane wages or not. Be ready to admit you were wrong.

If Pogba and/or Vidal want to be world stars they will have to leave Juve Its too small a league. Juve is good but they can't offer the wages or the competitiveness to keep those types of players. I'd be astonished if they manage to keep both of them after the World Cup is done.

The Italian league isn't very prestigious because there is barely any competition. Juve have done well to build a great team but to say that history will make world stars want to play in a second rate league on less wages makes you sound like you've had too many Steins. If an offer of 40m+ comes in for either of them, Juve would have a hard time trying to turn it down.

TBH, Pogba might not have been great today, but the potential to be the best cm in a few years is there.....

However, Germany midfield and team is far superior to current France.

I dont think Germany was all that great...france got wrong approach and they didnt fight and run enough to win it except for last 15min which is not enough. Algeria and Ghana were close with Germany, I thinj this was game of experience and nerves, germans won it and now it looks like they did a world class job, but to be honest France had more chances to score. Apart fron Hummels header and Schurrle chances when France was playing higher, Germans didnt do anything special except for endless passing in midfield that neutralised France team.

I hope Brazil beats Germans. That Muller deserves a punch in thr face also.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You