Paul Pogba

Madmax

VIDAL!!!! He is a beast. My favorite non Chelsea player. He can do it all and would be affordable. GETTEM!

It's all a bit complicated. If we get Pogba, Vidal stays at Juve and van Gaal will get mad. If they sign Vidal, we go home empty handed.

Signing either Vidal or Pogba will be like giving the finger to United. I'd like it just because it'll piss United off.

Plus Rio Cuntinand said that he is going to be best midfielder in the world.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three gettable targets in the market- Pogba, Kroos, Vidal.

Get one and the league is ours.

Funny thing is, none of them is really "gettable" in my opinion. Pogba has already said that he will not leave Juve this summer at any cost. Vidal won't leave Juve, I'll bet you anything. He's a fan favorite and he loves the club, I mean seriously loves the club, he's almost obsessed with it. Kroos is the most likely among the three and even he will most probably stay at Bayern with an improved contract. He may have issues with Pep, but I really doubt Bayern will let him go to a CL rival. Even for Pep he is arguably his most important player.

Three gettable targets in the market- Pogba, Kroos, Vidal.

Get one and the league is ours.

Funny thing is, none of them is really "gettable" in my opinion. Pogba has already said that he will not leave Juve this summer at any cost. Vidal won't leave Juve, I'll bet you anything. He's a fan favorite and he loves the club, I mean seriously loves the club, he's almost obsessed with it. Kroos is the most likely among the three and even he will most probably stay at Bayern with an improved contract. He may have issues with Pep, but I really doubt Bayern will let him go to a CL rival. Even for Pep he is arguably his most important player.

Vidal might not want to leave but Juve already put the 60m tag on Pogba's

head and it's only a matter of time before before Jose or Carlo decides to match that. As for Kroos, I don't see him signing a new deal. If he planned on doing that, we wouldn't have stirred up so much dust.

Vidal might not want to leave but Juve already put the 60m tag on Pogba's

head and it's only a matter of time before before Jose or Carlo decides to match that. As for Kroos, I don't see him signing a new deal. If he planned on doing that, we wouldn't have stirred up so much dust.

Juve don't need to sell. They put that price because they don't want to sell. It's all up to Paul, and he's said he doesn't want to move this summer which is probably the best decision for him.

As for Kroos. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling he's just pulling a Rooney.

Juve don't need to sell. They put that price because they don't want to sell. It's all up to Paul, and he's said he doesn't want to move this summer which is probably the best decision for him.

As for Kroos. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling he's just pulling a Rooney.

Juve do need to sell. They're in for several different attacking players like Iturbe and Sanchez. Combine that with the fact that they aren't one of the most economically stable clubs and we could see one of Vidal or Pogba leaving this summer for big money.

I think we all need to wait until the World Cup ends. My bet is we see some serious rumors heating up involving these guys towards the end of July.

Juve do need to sell. They're in for several different attacking players like Iturbe and Sanchez. Combine that with the fact that they aren't one of the most economically stable clubs and we could see one of Vidal or Pogba leaving this summer for big money.

I think we all need to wait until the World Cup ends. My bet is we see some serious rumors heating up involving these guys towards the end of July.

No, they really don't. Sanchez is not happening for Juve, he's going to end up at Liverpool or more likely Arsenal. Juve may not be doing great, but they are still the most financially stable team in Italy. That's not saying much in the current economy, but they're not by any means desperate for money, especially that they own their stadium. On any account, I don't think Juve will be making any big signings this summer. Probably just a CB and a wing-back.

Juventus, like Atletico, means nothing on the transfer market. They are just a small fish surrounded by sharks. If Chelsea, Madrid, United will want Vidal and Pogba, they will get them.

Of course Mino Raiola will say his client wants to stay for another season. What do you expect him to say? That Pogba is unhappy and he wants to leave Juventus? His value would decrease by at least 20m the moment he says that. He is not stupid.

If he'd say Pogba wants to leave, Juventus will be forced to sell and they won't be in the position of asking 60-65m anymore. The buyer will be in charge and Juventus will have to play Chelsea's game. Look at Suarez - from 100m to 65m in a couple of days.

You can't afford to keep an unhappy player at your team. God knows how much he will be valued at after a shit season.

Juventus will only keep Pogba and Vidal this summer if there will be no offers for them. And I doubt that.

Fans favourites or not, they will leave because what is there left for them to win? Nothing. They have won everything with Juventus. Time to move on and fight for Champions League, EPL etc.

I actually think one of them can indeed be had, but only one this summer. If one goes the other stays.

Would've laughed at Vidal being linked with United a couple of weeks ago but now that they've shown that they're willing to spend silly money on players I'm not sure it's far fetched. I could see him being their marquee, huge statement of intent buy for like £45m or something.

I think if we put forth a very nice offer and José somehow has a conversation with Pogba it's certainly doable. Think he'd love to move here.

Juventus, like Atletico, means nothing on the transfer market. They are just a small fish surrounded by sharks. If Chelsea, Madrid, United will want Vidal and Pogba, they will get them.

Of course Mino Raiola will say his client wants to stay for another season. What do you expect him to say? That Pogba is unhappy and he wants to leave Juventus? His value would decrease by at least 20m the moment he says that. He is not stupid.

If he'd say Pogba wants to leave, Juventus will be forced to sell and they won't be in the position of asking 60-65m anymore. The buyer will be in charge and Juventus will have to play Chelsea's game. Look at Suarez - from 100m to 65m in a couple of days.

You can't afford to keep an unhappy player at your team. God knows how much he will be valued at after a shit season.

Juventus will only keep Pogba and Vidal this summer if there will be no offers for them. And I doubt that.

Fans favourites or not, they will leave because what is there left for them to win? Nothing. They have won everything with Juventus. Time to move on and fight for Champions League, EPL etc.

:lol: That is so wrong on so many levels!

Juve the same as Athletico? Even if you forget the fact that Juve guarantee trophies and CL football for all the foreseeable future, every player dreams of playing for Juve as the best team in Italian history and one of the best in Europe as well as the one of the most supported teams in the world. So, yeah, a bit different than Atletico.

But there's no point discussing it now, you say that Vidal and Pogba will leave, and I say unless Real offer some ridiculous money for Pogba, they will both stay. On September first, if I am wrong, I'll admit, and if You're wrong I'll call you up for it.

:lol: That is so wrong on so many levels!

Juve the same as Athletico? Even if you forget the fact that Juve guarantee trophies and CL football for all the foreseeable future, every player dreams of playing for Juve as the best team in Italian history and one of the best in Europe as well as the one of the most supported teams in the world. So, yeah, a bit different than Atletico.

But there's no point discussing it now, you say that Vidal and Pogba will leave, and I say unless Real offer some ridiculous money for Pogba, they will both stay. On September first, if I am wrong, I'll admit, and if You're wrong I'll call you up for it.

Surely, that gotta be more at stake than just that. :ph34r:

Surely, that gotta be more at stake than just that. :ph34r:

Fine, new rule. Whoever is right gets to change Jason's name to whatever he wishes for a whole month.

Couldn't think of a good reply, huh?

Still doesn't change the fact you were so un-original.

Should switch identity. If he gets it right, he takes over your place for a month while you take over his. :P

Still doesn't change the fact you were so un-original.

Should switch identity. If he gets it right, he takes over your place for a month while you take over his. :P

And if I'm right I get to ban your ass :yay:

Now, you'll call me unoriginal again then quickly edit it after you notice this text. You're so predictable.

Any danger of keeping this to actual Pogba news or something rather than petty bickering? So boring coming into threads and seeing new posts are full of shit.

So, we signed him right? -_-"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You