Paul Pogba

Madmax

We are waiting for the heaven gate of authority and money raining from the "you know" himself Am I the only one thinking Suarez is not going to sell this window?? Why am going to buy a package and open it four month time. For me I think it not happening.

There no one saying Real Madrid bought the league. If there any chance to get this team on a hot Red start let bring in two to three top top player and the head line is fear on paper and in the pitch[emoji36]

Unlike Liverpool, Barca have the likes of Messi, Neymar, and others to put out there while they wait for Suarez's suspension to run down. Liverpool don't have anyone remotely close to Suarez's ability to pick up the slack whilst he's out. It would benefit them greatly to sell him for a massive fee and get a bunch of players who can help them from day 1.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba is a bit like Balotelli. They are both brilliant players but also morons. The last thing we need is stupid red cards in important matches.

We are likely to go on playing in 4-2-3-1, and we have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Mikel(and some promising players like RLC or Aké). Why would we pay 50-60 million for a player? Use that money to buy a proper LB and a striker.

he is nothing like balo. pogba only received 5 yellow cards and only one red in 2 seasons with Juve, which is very impressive for a midfielder.

after buying cesc, we are likely to go 4-3-3, so he would fit in perfectly.

we can afford to buy a striker, a LB and pogba - even for 60M - so why not?

Pogba is a bit like Balotelli. They are both brilliant players but also morons. The last thing we need is stupid red cards in important matches.

We are likely to go on playing in 4-2-3-1, and we have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Mikel(and some promising players like RLC or Aké). Why would we pay 50-60 million for a player? Use that money to buy a proper LB and a striker.

The only similarity Pogba and Balo have is they're both black...

As a young professional, Paul has only collect 8 yellow cards and one red which was pretty harsh. Where are you coming up with this stuff anyway?

he is nothing like balo. pogba only received 5 yellow cards and only one red in 2 seasons with Juve, which is very impressive for a midfielder.

Why would we change to 4-3-3? 4-2-3-1 works very well, we buyed players to use this system.

Thank you.

I say we go 4-3-3 only if we buy Pogba, not because we bought Cesc.

We are waiting for the heaven gate of authority and money raining from the "you know" himself

Well we have enough to get Pogba if we sell Ramires, Mikel, Lukaku and other deadwood..

My only concern is Mourinho i really hope he wants Pogba in the team badly..

Certainly hope not or else United are going to be title favourites next season.

Wrong Herrera, mate. :)

And LOL at Hector Herrera > Pogba. I'm sure you were joking there Iseah.

Wrong Herrera, mate. :)

And LOL at Hector Herrera > Pogba. I'm sure you were joking there Iseah.

Okay maybe not that good. But he's damn good. Porto will sell him for a pretty penny. Did you guys see him? Prototypical B2B midfielder who can do it all. Well too.

Okay maybe not that good. But he's damn good. Porto will sell him for a pretty penny. Did you guys see him? Prototypical B2B midfielder who can do it all. Well too.

He's a decent player, yeah. Not anywhere near good enough for a top European club though.

He's also the ugliest player I've ever seen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You