Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would welcome the move but as you said, pinch of salt. Don't they still owe us money from Mutu, won't that somewhat lessen the fee?

They're still fighting it in court.

Ideally? We'd offer them £20m + Lukaku or something, and that would include the Mutu fee. Can't see that happening though.

tomorrow will be interesting on the Pogba front. just one concern though: can Matic and Pogba play in the same mid? might be too slow or defensive

Pogba isn't Ramires, but he's quick. He's also more of an offensive player than a defensive one at this point.

He can link up our defence with d attack seamlessly...something that has been missing in our play and also would suggest we myt drop our counter attacking long ball style.....we should keep rambo but sell mikel and sadly cech to raise funds, hopefully deadwood like moses n marin will also be sold to pave way for this dream transfer.....

Jose Mourinho has said financial fair play prevented Chelsea making moves for the likes of Radamel Falcao and Edinson Cavani in the summer

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1711663/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-ffp-prevented-edinson-cavani-and-radamel-falcao-moves

Asked if financial fair play was to blame, he said: “Correct -- because of transfer fees and salaries. Players are not just about transfer fees, but big wages. Of course there's a certain profile of player we don't go near.”

Its about salaries too. We had very high wages and those wages would have put us over the top. Wages like Frank, Ashley and Luis add up, plus we were paying the wages for loaned out players, because we were not making high demands to clubs to pay these wages. That is why most clubs likes to loan our players. Top players for practically free. Look how much Athletico gained from using Courtois and how much did they really pay for him. They had the best end of the deal and still screwed us out of 5 million by running to FIFA

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea and Juventus finally agree a fee in principal for the transfer of Paul Pogba to the London club. #CFC

LOL. Sounds like a BS World Exclusive to me. Where are they getting their exclusive from. A butt hole i guess ?

It would be great if we sell Mikel and Oscar and buy this guy..

Something might actually be true since more tabloits report the same thing.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-60m-pogba-deal-back-on-as-juventus-rival-arsenal-and-liverpool-for-alexis-sanchez-9588955.html

According to that they're going to accept a £60m bid for Pogba so they can fund the Sanchez move.

Personally taking it with a pinch of salt though.

I don't get it from a Juve point of view though, getting rid of probably the best young player in the world at the moment to get Sanchez? Unless he wants to leave, which his agent has denied (somewhat) I don't get it. They're not in financial trouble, Conte has agreed to stay on another year too.

I don't get it from a Juve point of view though, getting rid of probably the best young player in the world at the moment to get Sanchez? Unless he wants to leave, which his agent has denied (somewhat) I don't get it. They're not in financial trouble, Conte has agreed to stay on another year too.

They really need a good winger thought and Sanchez coult fill the bill and still remain money for other transfers..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You