Paul Pogba

Madmax

Just call him jose that always works! He is the player that every top team wants atm. His agent does not 100% rule out a transfer and this year our chances would be the best. I am usually always expecting our board to not overpay and buy english talent but he is just too good. He will only get better hope we sign him liked him as a player since I watched him play for man utd u21 against chelsea!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Hayward of The Telegraph put it perfectly on twitter a few minutes ago. He's a lot like Ross Barkley in that he's still very young so he makes a poor decision here and there, but the talent is there for everyone to see. He's got freakish athletic ability and such a high ceiling.

He's already this good and is only going to get better (and more expensive). Would be a great buy.

Mikel quotes today mate said he intends to stay the full 3 years remaining on his contract and even longer. as for Pogba to Chelsea the hype was built by a Goal.com article that is supposed to banned from this site, so surprised it got so far !

We're !@#$ed if he stays..

I would break the bank for Pogba.

Can you imagine when teams park the bus, Pogba will be licking his lips knowing he can slammed the ball from anywhere.

Pogba - Matic I don't know if you can have a more perfect pivot. Pace, power, creativity, aerial ability, work rate... I really don't care how much it costs, just get it done Emenalo! Offset it by selling Mikel and Ramires...

Ramires can be sold for a profit, but I don't think Mikel can. Mikel is in a similar situation as Torres with his 80k week wages for a 4th reserve. There is no way he gets that elsewhere.

Ramires can be sold for a profit, but I don't think Mikel can. Mikel is in a similar situation as Torres with his 80k week wages for a 4th reserve. There is no way he gets that elsewhere.

I think Mikel can be sold for profit, he is a very good holding mid playing in the wrong league. A slower league like Italy would benefit him greatly, its no surprise that he plays blinders in champions league and shits the bed in the Prem.

I think Mikel can be sold for profit, he is a very good holding mid playing in the wrong league. A slower league like Italy would benefit him greatly, its no surprise that he plays blinders in champions league and shits the bed in the Prem.

The Italian league is indeed much slower than the premiere, but they are also hard-tackling and I don't can't imagine Mikel playing in that holding position there.

Be very happy to be proven wrong here, but I can't see Mikel leaving before (close to) the end of his contract with us in 3 years time.

The Italian league is indeed much slower than the premiere, but they are also hard-tackling and I don't can't imagine Mikel playing in that holding position there.

Be very happy to be proven wrong here, but I can't see Mikel leaving before (close to) the end of his contract with us in 3 years time.

First things first, get Pogba.

Pogba is expensive because there is few realy good CMs. There is sea of AMs, but top CM players like Pogba who can defend, be tacticaly sound and have great ball control and vision are fewer. Count that Pogba is 21 and will probably evolve into twice the player he is atleast, the price is understandable. Is he worth it? No, but few players are realy worth the price clubs pay for them. Is Pogba worth the investment in today football? YES.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You