Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending £60m on one player is just laughable (unless you're spending it on Ronaldo or Messi, which will cost more than that anyway). We may get Pogba but not for that kind of money.

Think the fact he's home grown makes this more likely. with Lampard and Cole gone, Moses and Bertrand potentially off it makes sense to have sign home grown players as we'd only have Terry and Cahill left as HG. Probably part of the reason we signed Fabregas too

Spending £60m on one player is just laughable (unless you're Ronaldo or Messi). We may get Pogba but not for that kind of money.

Why would Ronaldo or Messi buy a player for 60m, or for any price for that matter?! :blink:

I'd love this to happen but I can't see it.

I refuse to get my hopes up until we have any legitimate proof we're actually in for him.

At the moment, we have Goal.com, Daily Star & Daily Mail.

Not exactly the most reliable of sources.

But nonetheless, what a signing he'd be..

Worth it for the meltdown on RedCafe alone. Would be a triple blow to them, really. We get another top class midfielder, he's their former player who they idiotically sold, and it would mean that Vidal (their #1 dream signing) would be staying at Juve since they wouldn't sell both at the same time. Perfect.

Worth it for the meltdown on RedCafe alone. Would be a triple blow to them, really. We get another top class midfielder, he's their former player who they idiotically sold, and it would mean that Vidal (their #1 dream signing) would be staying at Juve since they wouldn't sell both at the same time. Perfect.

You are cruel :lol:

Hope it's not gonna be the other way around- us missing out on Pogs and United signing Vidal. I just can't handle the stick from those cunts.

Pogba - Matic - Fabregas

Hmm.. bring it on any opponents.

Top class DM, b2b midfielder with insane potential, world class creator. Perfection.

Pogba for 60m is insane though, even in this market. His price should be 20-25m less imo.

^^ Agreed haha not to mention they will start to refer to us as buying the league again by spending ridiculous amount of money on players while they spend 30m on a promising mid and unproven LB

Top class DM, b2b midfielder with insane potential, world class creator. Perfection.

Pogba for 60m is insane though, even in this market. His price should be 20-25m less imo.

We should go for it when we have the chance. I don't want it to be like the Cavani when we refused to buy him from Napoli and PSG got him.

Like you said, that right there is perfection. City will have noting on us.

Honestly, I'm not bothered anymore about our rivals complaining about how much we spend. United have lost that right now that they've spent £30m on Luke Shaw. They've spent over £100m over the past two windows and are apparently bringing in "many more."

Now Liverpool are said to be planning a "£110m shopping spree" according to The Telegraph after they sell Suarez.

The club made record profit this past season and have crazy TV and sponsorship money coming in so we may as well construct the strongest possible side. No one complains about Real Madrid, Barca, or Bayern buying the league.

Pogba is a bit like Balotelli. They are both brilliant players but also morons. The last thing we need is stupid red cards in important matches.

We are likely to go on playing in 4-2-3-1, and we have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Mikel(and some promising players like RLC or Aké). Why would we pay 50-60 million for a player? Use that money to buy a proper LB and a striker.

News like this make me want to scream out loud of joy, just the thought of adding Pogba to our team would be mouthwatering.

I see he would be counted as English if we buy him. What the hell are we waiting for?

We are waiting for the heaven gate of authority and money raining from the "you know" himself

Honestly, I'm not bothered anymore about our rivals complaining about how much we spend. United have lost that right now that they've spent £30m on Luke Shaw. They've spent over £100m over the past two windows and are apparently bringing in "many more."

Now Liverpool are said to be planning a "£110m shopping spree" according to The Telegraph after they sell Suarez.

The club made record profit this past season and have crazy TV and sponsorship money coming in so we may as well construct the strongest possible side. No one complains about Real Madrid, Barca, or Bayern buying the league.

Am I the only one thinking Suarez is not going to sell this window?? Why am going to buy a package and open it four month time. For me I think it not happening.

There no one saying Real Madrid bought the league. If there any chance to get this team on a hot Red start let bring in two to three top top player and the head line is fear on paper and in the pitch[emoji36]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You