Paul Pogba

Madmax

Based on that game, never really did anything of great note other than a knock down for Morata. He tried a few flicks and that first half that didn't come off, see what I mean, when they come off they look good but when they don't they just needlessly give possession away. Not worth 40m never mind 70 or more.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant stay consistent in my opinion about him. Every time im not seeing him for a while, im following the hype, enthusiastic about his potential and think about what he'll bring to Chelsea, but every time i see him my opinion changes.

So thats my verdict - Big talent, not a world class player right now by any means. Need to grow and i dont think Juventus and Seria A is the place for him to grow.

so after judging koke off one match against RM, people are now judging pogba on one match against RM.. guess we never learn...

anyways, this is a useless thread now. will end up at RM itself after all they went trophyless this season and would want to make their normal "marquee" signing. pogba fits the bill perfectly. he will end up at RM.

so after judging koke off one match against RM, people are now judging pogba on one match against RM.. guess we never learn...

Its really not the case for me at least, I never seen a great game by Pogba. And its not about having a "Great game", i never seen him play and thought "thats a wc midfielder right there". Koke isnt one either imo.

I think both have some serious improving to do in their overall game. Non of them is a 'must signing' for me, but i would be happy with both.

He is a great player but not WORTH 80M, max imo is like 40m for age and potential. Anyone signing him will be like signing a Bale/Cavani...etc players who will play decent enough to not be labeled a flop but never truly felt justifying their fee. 80m midfield is basically a Lampard/Gerrard/Pirlo combined type, players who can run constantly and get at least double figure in both goals and assists every season.

Thiago Alcantara is a hundred times better than Pogba. And cheaper, easier to sign than Poggba and more spectacular. Jose wanted to sign him for Real Madrid but the president refused to sign him to respect the gentlemen's agreements between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

If I have to do something crazy I would sign Thiago Alcantara by 40 million pounds.

By the way, Koke is The Guy.

Regards.

oh please hardly a assist he just headed the ball back in the box area, which was logical because he was much taller than the RM player who was againtst him (i gorgot who it was). Didn't even know that ball will be at Morata's feet and mercy! Juventus goal was pure luck but overall they deserve to be in the Final!

Have a feeling you'll be eating your words in year or two. Hell you should be now but I would agree 70m (if that is the number) is pretty high.

Look at it like this, if koke is 50m pogba is certainly a great deal higher to that number.

Thiago Alcantara is a hundred times better than Pogba. And cheaper, easier to sign than Poggba and more spectacular. Jose wanted to sign him for Real Madrid but the president refused to sign him to respect the gentlemen's agreements between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

If I have to do something crazy I would sign Thiago Alcantara by 40 million pounds.

Regards.

HahahabahahhahabaHahhahahahaha you clearly don't know anything about pogba or why every big club is after his signature. It's not by accident I assure you.

Regards.

Thiago won't be leaving Bayern while Pep is in charge. Also, I don't see him being anything more than a passer. We need the full package.

HahahabahahhahabaHahhahahahaha you clearly don't know anything about pogba or why every big club is after his signature. It's not by accident I assure you.

Thiago won't be leaving Bayern while Pep is in charge. Also, I don't see him being anything more than a passer. We need the full package.

Hi friends!

Obviously I respect your opinion. But I think that Pogba in aspects of creativity he is not a top player (when I say creativity I mean the ability to move a team and organize the rhythm of the game).

Perfect as a box to box and a midfielder with great strength, but do not think Pogba can play as Star midfielder in a team if he does not have close two players as Pirlo and Vidal.

But as always, I respect what you say, are only different points of view.

Regards.

Hi friends!

Obviously I respect your opinion. But I think that Pogba in aspects of creativity he is not a top player (when I say creativity I mean the ability to move a team and organize the rhythm of the game).

Perfect as a box to box and a midfielder with great strength, but do not think Pogba can play as Star midfielder in a team if he does not have close two players as Pirlo and Vidal.

Regards.

He needs to improve his consistency, but ticks most boxes, is available and is young.

Hi friends!

Regards.

I'm pretty sure I read you saying Thiago Alcantara is 100 times better than Pogba... When I read that I almost choked on my beer in laughter. You don't know what we're getting in Pogba, its goals, athleticism, Power, pace, technique... To sum it up you're getting a player similar to Yaya Toure(one of the most dominant/unplayable figures in the modern era) at the age of 22. The fact that you think Alcantara is even anywhere near as valuable let alone 100 times better leads me to believe you haven't quite worked out in your head why everyone is after Paul's signature.

And its funny too because a couple of weeks ago you weren't saying anything close to that. What's changed your mind? The game against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in the semis of the Champions league in the second league against the defending champs??? When this is his 2nd game in three days after a lengthy period out injured??? Really???

You guys kill me with laughter, seriously I LOVE THIS BOARD!

Regards

Now I know where he will go in the summer.

Real will come like crazy after him.

And luckily for us they will more then likely sell.

From real madrid only Varane, Isco and Bale are the one to buy.

So let's see if we can get one of them from Real.

You'll all be singing a different tune if he signs for us. You'll all be on his nuts saying how great he is and how lucky we are.... Typical CHelsea supporters, anyone that won't sign here "good he's overrated and that's way too much money!" when its the other way around "Oh man thank you Roman! Christmas has come early! Yay!!""

I do think we have the ability to sign Pogba, we have the resources and are a big enough club with a great owner and manager. The reason we don't get him won't come down to money because everyone will be in and around the same number, it will basically come down to where Pogba see's himself maximizing his full potential. I'm not so sure that's at Real Madrid or Barca but what I think and what he thinks are completely different.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You