1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neymar wouldn't survive in the premier league.Players like Barton,Kompany and Vidic would break his bones with the just one tackle.Better if Neymar joins Barcelona.IMO,Hazard would be the best option amongst the three.

Come to think of it,Neymar would get injured in our own training sessions.

The Germans are now better than Brazil but in 2002 Brazil was indeed better than Germany. I don't know if they have been in decline but...

Neuer

Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Gomez

Gotze

Muller

Schurle

Ozil

Khedira

Hummels

Holtby

Trasch

Reus

And that is off the top of my head.

Germany, Brazil and Spain.. the three best squads!

IMO

Brazil VS Germany

Diego Alves < Neuer

Thiago Silva > Hummels

Luiz > Metersacker

Marcelo > Badstuber

Dani Alves > Lham

Lucas Leiva < Khedira

Hernanes < Schweinsteiger

Ganso < Ozil

Lucas Moura > Gotze

Neymar > Thomas Muller

Leandro Damião < Mario Gomez

Brazil 6 x 5 Germany

Brazil VS Spain

Diego Alves < Casillas

Thiago Silva > Piqué

Luiz < Puyol

Dani Alves > Ramos

Marcelo > Jordi Alba

Lucas Leiva < Busquets

Hernanes < Xabi Alonso

Ganso < Xavi

Lucas < Iniesta

Neymar > David Silva

Leandro Damião < David Villa

Brazil 4 x 7 Spain

Spain VS Germany

Casillas > Neuer

Piqué > Hummels

Puyol > Metersacker

Jordi Alba < Badstuber

Ramos < Lham

Busquets > Khedira

Xabi Alonso < Schweinsteiger

Xavi > Ozil

Iniesta > Gotze

David Silva > Thomas Muller

David Villa > Mario Gomez

Spain 8 x 3 Germany

Germany, Brazil and Spain.. the three best squads!

With this line up you created, Brazil definitely dont have one of the three best squads.

I dont think they have it anyway, France, Italy, Holland... they all have better line ups.

btw, Badstuber is a CB, not a left back. Regulary Germany are playing with Lahm on the left and Boateng on the right.

Lucas Moura > Gotze? Neymar > David Silva? David Villa > Mario Gomez?

what what

We will not get neymar, we NEED hazard... Don't know Romans thinking during January...

We could've bought him then loaned him back,

Would just feel more safe knowing we would have a playmaker such as him on our side...

Hopefully the Summer graces us with better headlines...

Mata Danny Torres Hazard???

Oh man ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the swansea game we should go for joe allen and never have let sinclair leave!

Joe allen kept a composed head during the intire game and linked his side with ease. Showed the technique and calmness that surprised me and makes me believe that he could be a top class player!

Watched the swansea game we should go for joe allen and never have let sinclair leave!

Joe allen kept a composed head during the intire game and linked his side with ease. Showed the technique and calmness that surprised me and makes me believe that he could be a top class player!

I have been a fan of him for a while and signing him would please the anglophiles.

Imagine Allen adn McEachran in the Midfield. In a few years it could be similar to Xavi and Iniesta!

I have been a fan of him for a while and signing him would please the anglophiles.

Imagine Allen and McEachran in the Midfield. In a few years it could be similar to Xavi and Iniesta!

Well Allen has been called the "poor man's Iniesta" on more than a few occasions. Would be awesome if Chelsea actually looked at good young domestic talents...rather than spending fortunes on foreign talent.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You