Götze, Hazard or Neymar ?

Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

Cuenca and Tello will be better than Neymar by 2014. Neymar is an idiot really, why not join a team that he would walk into?

Why are all these younger players wanking over Barcelona and Real Madrid? What is wrong with clubs like Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milanl, Munich, Dortmund and Valencia?

These are the questions that don't keep me up at night.

Because Barcelona and Madrid are paying wages intelligent clubs don't want to pay.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we aren't, that's the only reason why the squad lost in depth since 2006 or 2008... Overpaying youngsters with incredible high wages and fees whereas they were only 16 or 17. It's Arnesen's selfish attitude to add glory on his name with his rusty youth policy.

How many players did he kick out of the club (by endless loans like Sinclair) and how many useless ones did he brought ?

Money don't fall from the sky, especially when the manager is not the one who really instigates the signing list of the players he wants to the club as it was the case until AVB arrived

Madrid has a sufficiently good image in the world and in Europe to cash on big names and expensive youths. Until now their system is risky because they contract endless loans to banks thanks to Perez's help. But it still works, they have no problem to splash money on the likes of Roysten Drenthe, Balboa or any expensive and overrated youngster. Because they say they won't struggle to let them go if they aren't good enough, especially because many clubs would urge on the possibility to sign a former Real Madrid man (and they're right, let's look at Mata or Soldado)

I found a link pointing a switch between Villareal and Napoli. Rossi to Napoli for 15mio and Lavezzi to premier league. Told by Rossi's agent...

Since it was suggested by Rossi's agent, it could be somehow possible. If we bid for Lavezzi (in case, we couldnt get Hazard), then it's possible that he will actualy come.

And together with Hamšik (instead of Modrič, Sneijder,..who might not want to come), we would have a great pair of players we need. +Azpi and that's all I want in summer...

off-topic: Someone said that Sneijder is too old to come and yes I partly agree that, but if he plays excellent only one season and helps to win CL somehow in that year, I would buy him anytime...

I found a link pointing a switch between Villareal and Napoli. Rossi to Napoli for 15mio and Lavezzi to premier league. Told by Rossi's agent...

Since it was suggested by Rossi's agent, it could be somehow possible. If we bid for Lavezzi (in case, we couldnt get Hazard), then it's possible that he will actualy come.

And together with Hamšik (instead of Modrič, Sneijder,..who might not want to come), we would have a great pair of players we need. +Azpi and that's all I want in summer...

off-topic: Someone said that Sneijder is too old to come and yes I partly agree that, but if he plays excellent only one season and helps to win CL somehow in that year, I would buy him anytime...

Sneijder will want to come now....inter in 7th place or something....hazard/sneijder/gotze or evn cabaye(cheaper) and azpi/vdwiel/debuchy and hoilett/cavani/higuAin are all I want ds summer

At least we won't put £40m on Neymar or Hazard who are far from being worth this fee... But anyway I still have to be convinced by Kakuta, even if he shines with Dijon at the moment, he's a young player with many qualities but he's something between a winger or an offensive midfielder...

Still has a lot to prove. If he seems to have started to confirm his potential, he has to deserve a starting role somewhere.

And it won't be like with Mombaerts at the U21 World Cup in Colombia where everything was made for and around him, the system and the whole offensive animation

Vincent Kompany just sent Hazard back to his studies and homework with his recent declaration. And I agree with him, he's far from ready to play in a big club

Really? Good man, good character too.

I'm 100% convinced Neymar's career trajectory will be even steeper than Robinho's- by that, I mean a faster rise and then a faster fall. There's so much hype around him, it's gotten to his head and that's why he brings an arrogant attitude with himself wherever he goes. There are reports of him missing training sessions, drinking and visiting nightclubs too much during the season. And then there's this business where he sacked his manager by having an arguement with him- the club backed him and had Dorival Jr. sacked.

He's going to be washed up by the time he's 23. I know it's a bold call but I firmly believe it, because he's never disciplined- he's just coddled because he's Neymar and the darling of Brazil. That's not going to happen when he moves to Europe, managers won't tolerate that kind of ego where he thinks he's above the law, and clubs certainly will give much harsher punishment to such childish punishment. By 25 he'll probably weigh as much as Ronaldo or Mario Jardel did in their later years, and he'll bring the same work ethic and attitude of Ronaldinho.

• 3 weeks later...

Any thoughts on that? Far too cocky for me :D

But a red card? Oh boy.

If this lad comes to Europe, especially the Premier League, he wont be able to stay on his feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsRh4lY6UyM

Perfect player for FC Uefa, his technique going down was perfect

I think Lucas is much more suitable for Europe.

His dribbling is more like Messi, he can avoid being tackled easily than Neymar and his body is stronger. Lucas, Gotze and Hazard are my favourite talents at moment, but Lucas is very selfish, just dont make passes when he should and takes difficult shots instead. There is not much chance signing him, likes Inter and I doubt Premier league is attractive for brasilians, because of hard game. They likely to pick Spain instead. Maybe Italy aswell. And for his price, there is just too much risky to sign him. Never know how such player will excell in eu. robinho is good example for pl.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You