Götze, Hazard or Neymar ?

Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

Following Sh0n3x's probably sarcastic comment I decided to create this topic.

We have been (somewhat) linked with a trio of awesome talent but that's really nothing new. And this awesome trio consists of: The German Assist Machine Mario Götze, the Explosive Winger Eden Hazard and the Brazilian Dribbling Dynamo Neymar .

Who would you prefer to bolster our ranks here at Stamford Bridge?

I for one would prefer the Magnificent Mario as he would be the most potent creative force on our team, yes even beter the the our Spanish Maestro Mata. But the disapointed idealist in me screams that we will won't sign any these future Ballon D'or hopefuls.

And don't forget they are all Capped Internationals.

MarioGoetze.jpg

tumblr_lfwnuk55Wk1qgb6g4o1_500.jpg

Neymar2.jpg

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances of getting Gotze and Neymar are 1%, and Hazard 2%, because of that.

Didn't I say that in my opening post? Using that logic we may as lock most of the topics in the Transfer forum. This thread isn't about signing the players, it's about who would be better for the club if the hypothetical situation of signing one of these players did occur. Jesus Christ.

Go on, go and post "stupid thread" in every other player's topic you think we won't sign.

In my eyes Gotze is similar to Iniesta and Josh is similar to Xavi. A potent combination perhaps?

Gotze is not a CM, he is neither a Iniesta or a Xavi. He is more like Ozil, Silva, Mata, Jovetic, Hazard, etc. Players who can play on the wing or behind a striker.

We have the best chance with Hazard. Gotze is a year or two away from moving, Neymar is Real or Barca bound.

As talent and potential goes i rank them in this order: Neymar>>>>>>Gotze<Hazard.

Edited by Joker10

Neymar is out of question as he is mostly Real bound and I don't think he is an EPL material. I would choose anyone of the two Gotze or Hazard.

Hazard as we are already linked with him "hoping that the news are true :D" and he could be a good playmaker as well as a winger which will be a terrific combination with Mata for us.

Gotze, I really doubt we will sign him as we have Josh and Piazon coming. As per the thread he will be a gem for us no doubt about that.

AVB please just sign Hazard or Gotze or any good damn playmaker and a good RB (equally imp).

KTBFFH !!!!

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Neymar has the ability to become the best player in the world.

He has everything, his balance and speed is amazing.

A rival to the great Messi?

I don't think I've seen a player since Ronaldinho who does things with his feet which makes you want to watch it again to see what he just done lol.

Neymar has the ability to become the best player in the world.

He has everything, his balance and speed is amazing.

A rival to the great Messi?

I don't think I've seen a player since Ronaldinho who does things with his feet which makes you want to watch it again to see what he just done lol.

Yeah, Ronaldo and Messi don't get me as excited as Ronaldinho used to... I could watch a game just because of him, the other 2 don't make me want to do that. Unsure if Neymar would rival that, haven't seen him play full 90 minutes yet.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You